Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321 Six Doors Branch

Gu Beizhou and Xiao Xiong talked secretly in the study for two hours.

When he came out again, Xiao Xiong's back was as straight as if he had been pressed down by a heavy mountain.

The mountain on his back was gone.

It's not that it's gone, it's that he found that someone can help him share the pressure, and it's normal to feel relaxed.

Xiao Xiong didn't stay in Taiyuan Fucheng for long. He was still needed to be in charge of the six gates of Shangjing.

But before leaving, he helped Gu Beizhou establish the Liumen Branch in Taiyuan Fucheng, and Gu Beizhou directly became the branch's chief executive.

From being an undercover agent in gray clothes to being the chief undercover officer of the branch, he was appointed as the third rank of the imperial court. Such a promotion made the agents in Xuanyi and purple robes from Shangjing envious.

It is not easy to be promoted in the Six Sects. From top to bottom, they can be divided into the second-rank chief catcher, the third-rank deputy chief catcher, the fourth-rank divine catcher, the fifth-rank Xuanyi catcher, the sixth-rank purple-clothed catcher, and the seventh-rank red-clothed catcher. The policeman and the eight-grade gray-clothed policeman.

Gu Beizhou's previous job as a police officer in gray clothes was just a non-staff member, a ninth-grade sesame official, but he also received a salary from the court.

The configuration of branches in various places is the same, but the official rank is one rank lower than that of Shangjing. Gu Beizhou is now the chief executive of Liumen Branch in Taiyuan Fucheng and gets a third rank salary.

When Xiao Xiong left, he took away the Xuanyi and purple-clad agents he brought with him, and Gu Beizhou appointed all the posts in the Liumen Branch of Taiyuan Fucheng alone.

Even so, it was not something Gu Beizhou could do recklessly.

It took Gu Beizhou two months to steadily establish the Six-door branch. During this period, the Taiyuan Fucheng Six-door branch, which was the four-entry mansion that was bought back by the imperial court as the Six-door stronghold, continued to He suffered blows from people in the world, but in the end he endured them tenaciously and gained a firm foothold.

Now, the configuration of Taiyuan Fucheng Six-door Branch is as follows:

Leng Linyu, a master master, is the deputy chief catcher of Liumen Branch in Taiyuan Fucheng, and is also the wife of Gu Beizhou, the chief catcher of the branch. This must be added at the request of Leng Linyu;

Madam Xu, a congenital master, the best arrester of the Liumen Branch of Taiyuan Fucheng;

Feng Xiaohan, a first-class master the day after tomorrow, a detective in Xuanyi from the Liumen Branch of Taiyuan Fucheng;

Yin Wenfu, a second-rate top acquired master, is an agent in Xuanyi of the Liumen Branch of Taiyuan Fucheng (he has a better brain, Gu Beizhou can upgrade his level as appropriate);

Wang Biao, an acquired second-rate top expert, a purple-clad policeman from the Liumen Branch of Taiyuan Fucheng;

Li Quanba, an acquired second-rate master, a purple-clad policeman from the Liumen Branch of Taiyuan Fucheng;

Shi Zhonggang, a second-rate master the day after tomorrow, a purple-clad policeman from the Liumen Branch of Taiyuan Fucheng;

...

As soon as Gu Beizhou closed the book that recorded the strength of everyone and the official ranks of the six gates, Leng Linyu immediately came over.

"Gu Lang~, it's so late, let's go back to the room and rest." Leng Linyu's eyes sparkled.