Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281 Is he really just a beta?

On January 25, 5263 in the Imperial Calendar, the Second Army.

This is Gu Beizhou's first visit to the Second Army training base.

He originally thought that the Second Army Base would be perfectly protected by rows of high-tech buildings, and no one else could peek inside.

But it turned out that his imagination was too thin, and the technology in the interstellar world was far more advanced than he thought.

The flying car stopped in front of a building. Gu Beizhou got off the flying car and was struck by the shining light of the building outside the Second Army Base.

Except for flash, it is high.

With Gu Beizhou's current eyesight, he couldn't see how high the building was even when he looked up.

Gu Beizhou felt a new shock as he and Dou Ke followed Dou Guang into the building.

The entire interior of the building is different from the Marshal's Manor, and different from the space station. They are all made of cold alloy buildings, and there is no softness at all.

Dou Guang said that soldiers do not need to be soft!

Dou Ke adapted to this environment very well. She came close to Gu Beizhou and whispered: "Beizhou, will you have any adverse reactions when taking the space elevator? I didn't even ask if you had any adverse reactions. If you have any adverse reactions, you will need to buy medicine." "

Gu Beizhou shook his head calmly. The space elevator was something that he had only heard of in name but not seen in reality. He took it only the day after he came to this world.

A space elevator, as the name suggests, is an elevator that allows people to travel directly to and from the planet.

Looking at Beizhou and shaking his head, Dou Ke felt relieved, and then said very proudly: "That's good, we will take the space elevator directly to our Second Army training base later."

Gu Beizhou was a little confused, "The Second Army training base is underground?"

Dou Ke chuckled after hearing this, not mockingly, just laughing because he heard something funny.

Dou Guang is worried, this looks like ridicule!

"Ke'er, why are you laughing? People don't know about the army. It's normal for Geng Hua to not know."

Dou Ke blinked innocently, "Oh, I thought everyone knew, it's okay. If Beizhou doesn't know, I'll tell you."

Gu Beizhou happily accepted Dou Ke's science popularization.

It was also at this time that Gu Beizhou learned that the real base of the Second Army was also the station of the Second Army, an artificial planet.

Not only the bases of the Second Army, but also the First Army and the Third Army are all on the artificial satellite orbiting the Imperial Capital Planet, which not only ensures that the location is large enough not to cause conflict, but also highlights the empire's heritage.

After passing through several authentication gates, soldiers wearing silver uniforms of the Imperial Second Army paid attention to the three of them.

After twisting and turning in the building for more than ten minutes, Gu Beizhou was led by Dou Guang to a place that looked like a space capsule.

Dou Guang walked in, followed by Gu Beizhou and Dou Ke.

"Identity authentication, optical brain authentication, iris authentication, pheromone authentication, mental power authentication, authentication passed, Marshal Dou Guang, nice to see you again."