Chapter 671-680

Chapter 671 Breaking up the scumbag and filing for divorce

When Li Shu arrived at the health center, he heard screams coming from behind the closed door.

Instead of feeling distressed, he was angry, "It's over now, it's too late to send her home."

Then, after being reminded by his mother, he found the young boys who had sent them and spoke directly with a cold face.

"How much does the health center cost? You pay!"

Li Juan jumped up immediately, "Li Shu, you bastard, what did you say?"

Li Shu frowned, "I told you to pay for it. Originally, if someone gave birth to a baby that was not his own, you had to send it to the health center. My mother even followed her for a long way and asked you to send it back, but you didn't listen. Come on, who will pay if you don't pay?"

Daniel couldn't help it any longer and swung his fist towards Li Shu, but Mu Xiaowu didn't stop him this time.

He wished that Brother Gouzi would beat this shameless man to death!

With Daniel's current strength, he could easily lift a hundred kilograms of stone. Although the punch contained the force, it still knocked the plum tree away several meters away.

Li Juan was startled and didn't speak. Li Shu's mother screamed before she could react.

"Shuzi!"

"It's killing people! Come here! Someone is killing people here!"

Li Shu's howling and Li Mei's screams of pain in the health center complemented each other. Daniel was so heartbroken that he stared at people with pity.

"Shut up and I'll punch you again."

After all, Li Shu's mother was a womanizer and not very courageous. She immediately shut up and didn't dare to continue.

Li Shu gritted his teeth and looked at Daniel, his eyes filled with anger, "You brat, I'm going to sue you!"

Daniel chuckled, "I'll sue you too, go to the Women's Federation and sue you for abusing my mother."

The Women's Federation at this time was incredible.

Li Shu was frightened for a moment, and then he realized, "Your mother..."

"Ah!" Another scream came from the health center.

Daniel ignored the plum tree on the ground and stared at the closed door of the health center with bloodshot eyes.

Listening to his mother's screams, he realized how painful it was when his mother gave birth to him.

He still blames his mother, what qualifications does he have!

It was so painful for his mother to give birth to him!

Li Juan saw Daniel's nervousness and quickly reassured him, "It's okay, it's the same when giving birth. It's just a matter of passing the hell. Just get over it."

Daniel's voice was a little hoarse, both the hoarseness of a young man and the dryness of his throat.

"Why do you have to go through the gate of hell? You don't have to go through it!"

Li Juan was immediately amused by Daniel's childish words, and her nervousness disappeared.

"It's impossible, but women have to go through the experience of giving birth."

Daniel pursed his lips and said, "You don't need to, and my mother has passed by too many times!"

Li Juan didn't pay attention to Daniel's previous sentence, nodded and sighed, "Yes, your mother has indeed gone through too many times, but there is nothing you can do about it. Who told her to marry the man..."