Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221 Red and Blue Teams

When everyone saw Gu Beizhou changing his clothes and coming back, followed by Chu Yian who was blushing and uncomfortable, showing an expression that every man would understand.

Chu Yian was watched by everyone, raised his head and stared back.

When Chu Yijun saw the two people coming back, his expression was not very good.

But what can be done? This is what his younger brother did.

Gritting his teeth, he threw the almost-cooked grilled fish to Gu Beizhou, "Bake it yourself."

Gu Beizhou was in a good mood. He took the grilled fish and said with a smile, "Thank you, brother."

Chu Yijun was angry, "Why don't you call me uncle?"

Gu Beizhou climbed up the pole and said, "Brother."

Chu Yijun's face turned dark, but Chu Yian couldn't hold it back and burst into laughter.

The soldiers sitting nearby also laughed, and even laughed at the instructor Chu Yijun, saying that he was really good at being an uncle.

Chu Yijun gritted his teeth, secretly waiting for him.

Wait until everyone is full and full.

It was a seafood dinner with average taste. After all, they were not great chefs, but because they had their own work to do, no one said anything.

Director Wang called the eight people together and told them what they were going to do on the desert island adventure.

"What? Practicing exercises with the army?" Chen Jielin was shocked.

Director Wang smiled and nodded, pointing to the troops gathered on one side, "That's them. The eight of you will be divided into two teams, and you will become the red and blue team members respectively."

"You only have four days to rush to the center of Fjord Island, where the drill is held. The drill is a competition between the red and blue sides, which is real-life CS. What you need to do is to guard your side's flag and find a way to defeat the opponent. flag or kill everyone on the other side."

[Wow wow wow, real CS! Admired! 】

[Is this a real-life version of eating chicken? So excited, I want to play too. 】

[Woo hoo, what kind of magical program is this? It can be used for training exercises of our regular Chinese army, and it can also be played with real people. 】

[By the way, is this allowed? I remember the troops were very strict? 】

Director Wang heard that the backstage staff who were paying attention to network trends said that they were concerned about this, and he hurriedly explained.

"This program has passed the review and approval, and the appearance of the troop training exercise on the program has also gone through a formal application."

"Furthermore, because the signal is not very good when entering the fjord island, the live broadcast will be delayed by three to five minutes. This time period is just enough for us to cut out things that should not appear in the live broadcast room."

[Hahaha, what a real program team. 】

[One thing to say, I like Director Wang's style, unlike some unscrupulous directors who say it's real-time even though the live broadcast is delayed, and randomly cut the scenes of our idols. 】

[Best show crew, great job, I want to see real people eating chicken, and it's with the troops, so excited hahaha...]

[Isn't anyone worried about whether the guests can withstand such an intense training exercise? After four days of running in the wilderness, they still had to carry heavy loads and supplies. Is this something ordinary people can endure? 】