Chapter 761-770

Chapter 761 Playing chess to win money

Everyone else left, and Gu Beizhou and Chu Yi'an also entered the community where they rented.

The community is an old-fashioned community. The buildings look a bit old and there are mostly old people coming and going.

Of course, it may also have something to do with the time. On this Monday afternoon, young people should go to work.

The two young men, Gu Beizhou, are still very conspicuous among a group of old men and women.

The old man smiled as he saw the two young men following them, and couldn't help but talk to them.

"Why didn't you go to work?"

Gu Beizhou chatted with the old man very gently, "I haven't found a job yet."

The old people looked at him and shook their heads, "You are such a handsome young man, how can you not find a job? Do you not want to work? We are also here at your age, so we don't understand the thoughts of people your age, but we can't be lazy. "

"Humans, if you don't work hard when you are young, you will lose interest when you get older."

Gu Beizhou listened helplessly to their chatter and pulled Chu Yi'an's hand.

The two of them had a tacit understanding. Chu Yian blinked and used his abilities to reduce his presence.

It's just that the two of them were surrounded by enthusiastic adults and aunties, so it was difficult to reduce their presence no matter what.

Fortunately, the skills are not completely useless. As the uncles and aunts talked, they digressed and started talking about other things.

Gu Beizhou took Chu Yian and quietly hid in the crowd, listening to their chatter and gossip.

No one knows more than these elders and aunties in the community.

"The grandson of Lao Qian's family seems to be getting married. It's not easy!"

"Who says it's not the case? Lao Qian's family spoils his grandson and raises a good person to... harm. I don't know which girl is interested in him."

"I heard that it was because of the high betrothal gift given by Lao Qian's family, just a grandson..."

"No matter how high the betrothal gift is, it cannot be like that from Lao Qian's family. This marriage is for the good of the family. Don't make enemies. The two young people will not kiss each other. After a long time, they will not be like Luo Li. The couple kept arguing, and in the end...oh, why bother!"

"Speaking of which, Luo Li's family has been dead for almost a year, right?"

"It's going to take a year."

"Luo Li has no plans to see results this year. She is still young. Do you want to guard Fang Fang for the rest of her life?"

"That shouldn't be possible. Before Xiao Li's death, the two of them had a quarrel and had no relationship. Luo Li could still be a widow. She must be heartbroken and dare not get married easily. Besides, she has a half-year-old child and can't find a suitable one. of."

"Old Wu, isn't your eldest son divorced? You want someone to take care of the younger one. They are all in the same community. We know Luo Li well. Do you want to give your eldest son a look?"

"No, our family can't afford Luo Li."

"Hey, you still despise others. They may despise your family. If you have a little money, you will divorce your rotten wife."