Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Card Game

In a small forest in the south of the city, two equally handsome young men stand opposite each other, with fallen leaves falling, which is the most beautiful scenery.

"What do young people today usually like to do in bars?"

Gu Beizhou called Gu Kangnian out just for this matter.

Know yourself and the enemy, and you can fight a hundred battles without danger!

Gu Kangnian had a dark look on his face, thinking that Gu Beizhou had some serious business calling him out. He was simply sick in his head.

"I don't know!" Gu Kangnian dropped three cold words and prepared to leave.

"Your first love almost appeared in front of Ji Wenxin two days ago, but I had someone stop her."

Gu Kangnian's expression changed suddenly, "I made it clear to him, why is he here?"

Gu Beizhou didn't know, nor was he interested in knowing, "I don't know, maybe you are too kind."

It would have been better if he didn't say this. After saying this, Gu Kangnian's face became increasingly grim, and there was a coldness in his eyes.

"It's true that I am too kind!"

Gu Beizhou was noncommittal. They always couldn't reach a consensus on this topic.

"I solved the problem for you, and I don't need you to repay me. I just want you to give me some knowledge about what young people are playing nowadays. It's not too much."

Gu Kangnian took a deep breath and stared at Gu Beizhou's calm face, "It's really not too much."

After thinking for a moment, Gu Kangnian replied: "What we play now is nothing more than card games, where we lose and drink, spin the bottle, truth or dare, roll dice, and sing, that's all."

"What are the card games? It can't be Landlords**, right?" Gu Beizhou showed his good quality of asking questions when he doesn't understand.

Gu Kangnian also kept his composure and taught Gu Beizhou some card games often played among young people.

"Unconventional card game, please close your eyes when it gets dark, Werewolf, who is the undercover..."

"The regular card game, which is poker, there are many ways to play it.

For example, when passing cards, one person holds a card with his mouth and passes it to the next person. He can only catch it with his mouth. Those who drop or fail to catch the card will be punished. "

Gu Beizhou frowned, with deep wrinkles between his brows, clearly unhappy.

"So, it's not an indirect kiss?"

Gu Kangnian leaned against a tree and said nonchalantly: "This is the effect we want, especially when the men and women are mixed and there are only men, it's just drinking. It's not fun to play."

Gu Beizhou stood there for a long time, resisting the temptation to ask Chu Yian whether there were both men and women or only men, and let Gu Kangnian continue.

Gu Kangnian didn't play with these children's things after he was reborn, and he couldn't explain why, so he could only glare at Gu Beizhou.

Gu Beizhou, who was not completely successful in learning the experience, could only go down and look for some more information on his own.

While Gu Beizhou was looking for these materials to study, time flew by and the day of the final exam came.

Even though Gu Beizhou didn't study hard, he still took the final exam well and passed it smoothly.