Chapter 611-620

Chapter 611 Gu Beizhou uses soul searching methods

Commander Hu left with joy, not even caring about the cult.

Naturally, all matters regarding the cult were left to Gu Beizhou, and he could mobilize the garrison in Province J at will.

Therefore, in the afternoon of the day Gu Beizhou recovered from his injuries, not long after Commander Hu left Province J, he interrogated Zhou Shasha in the hospital.

The underground space of the hospital discovered by Lan Wei.

This time with Gu Beizhou as his companion, Lan Wei was finally not disturbed by other weird things.

After looking around the huge underground space, Gu Beizhou and Lan Wei felt heavy in their hearts.

When Zhou Shasha found out where she was being taken, her face was distorted, but at the same time she had some unexplainable expectations.

Perhaps, it is not certain that these people will directly hit Quan Shen's hands.

Quan Shen, but I couldn't wait to move here a few days ago. I believe it will be arranged soon, right?

I just hope that Gu Beizhou hasn't left yet.

Zhou Shasha looked at Gu Beizhou almost resentfully, imagining the scene of him bumping into Quan Shen and being penetrated by countless tentacles, with a twisted smile on her face.

Gu Beizhou looked at Zhou Shasha calmly. When he saw the underground space, he originally guessed that Province J was not a simple cult den, but now his feeling was even worse.

"What do you plan to do here?"

Zhou Shasha asked instead, "How did you discover this place? Also, how were you sure that the government of Province J was all our people, and how did you accurately know their golden fingers to limit their combat power?"

The members of the cult were all imprisoned together by Gu Beizhou. Through the exchange of information, Zhou Shasha also learned about the destructive actions of the garrison.

Obviously, the information Gu Beizhou obtained was very detailed. It was not something that outsiders could find out. It was more like a leak from an insider.

However, all of them were imprisoned. Zhou Shasha was not sure whether there was a traitor. She wanted to know the truth from Gu Beizhou. If she had the chance, she would report it to Quan Shen to prevent the traitor from breaking into the organization again.

Even at this point, Zhou Shasha still wants to do her part for the cult.

"Bah bang bang!"

Gu Beizhou clapped his hands expressionlessly. Only his applause echoed in the empty underground space.

Lan Wei looked at Zhou Shasha's increasingly ugly face and couldn't help but give Gu Beizhou a thumbs up.

Amazing, they didn't let this woman change her color for so long, Gu Beizhou did it with just one clap.

"That's enough, stop!" Zhou Shasha roared and almost broke away from the soldiers who were escorting her.

Lan Wei frowned and shouted: "Press tighter and don't do anything so merciful. She may not even be able to remember how many people she has killed."

The reprimanded soldier's expression remained unchanged, and his hands became stronger, pressing Zhou Shasha's face to the ground.

"Damn it, you dare to do this to me, you all deserve to die, wait until the wrath of all Gods comes to you!"