Chapter 731-740

Chapter 731 The reason why Mr. Zhuang is abnormal

On the night of the fifth day of the game, more than half of the game time and the clues found by Gu Beizhou and the others caused the evil spirits in Mr. Zhuang's heart to become fierce and seek bad luck for the players.

Although other players also had their own methods, they were all exhausted that night and did not have a good night's sleep.

However, Chu Yi'an was able to deal with Beizhou's situation inexplicably in a few moments. After that, Mr. Zhuang did not dare to come to their room again, which allowed them to have some peace and sleep.

The next morning, they were woken up by a knock on the door.

It was slightly bright at that time, and it was only about six o'clock.

There was an urgent knock on the door, and Gu Beizhou and Chu Yian, two people who had slept peacefully all night, got up.

"Dad, it's noisy and annoying!"

Gu Beizhou could only touch Chu Yian's head comfortingly and sighed once again at the title of father.

After changing his clothes, he went to open the door. When he saw Xiang Chaoyang and others with tired expressions on their faces, Gu Beizhou turned to lead them in.

"Why are you all here?"

A group of people didn't find anything wrong with Gu Beizhou's high energy at first. They only thought that Gu Beizhou had strong ability to withstand stress. After entering the house, they discovered that Chu San was also full of energy.

"You guys, didn't you encounter anything last night?" Kong Tu couldn't help but ask.

Gu Beizhou can still say that he has strong ability to withstand pressure, but Chu Yian, that's impossible, right? He has the IQ of a three-year-old.

Gu Beizhou looked at the people thoughtfully and asked, "Were you also attacked last night?"

Dao Jue nodded, "Yes! It should be said that all of us have encountered it."

Speaking of which, Dao met not only one, but two, because he got rid of Mr. Zhuang in his room and went to find Xiang Chaoyang. Later, the two of them dealt with the two Mr. Zhuang.

"Why didn't you ask for help?" Gu Beizhou asked calmly.

The other players were speechless.

According to their experience, everyone must have been in danger at that time, and how could they find the time to save others?

Well, now it seems that they were wrong and misjudged Gu Beizhou's strength.

[Hahaha... Judging from their looks, they must have thought that it was Boss Gu who went to Boss Gu's place last night on Christmas Eve. They were laughing so hard. 】

[I didn't expect it. In fact, our Chu Sansui is the most powerful. By the way, why is Chu Sansui so powerful? 】

[Grapevine, Chu Sansui may not have participated in the first round of the game like Boss Gu. He should be an old player who escaped from the closed game notebook, so the game records were cleared and people were fooled by the game. But his own strength should still be there to be so powerful. 】

[Oh my God, is he also a big boss? Escape from the closed game book, what kind of operation is this, six six six! 】

[So actually, even if we, Chu Sansui, don't have Boss Gu looking after us, we can easily pass the game with our own strength. We can pass by violence! 】

[Don't forget, Chu Sansui can speak and fight monsters now. It was only after Mr. Gu carefully cared for him for so long that he slowly recovered. If it hadn't been for Mr. Gu, Chu Sansui's first rat sect would have been in a state of ignorance. You unconscious wooden people, are you sure you can pass the game? 】