Chapter 661-670

Chapter 661 Busy Life

Summer is the busiest time for farming. Neither Dan Niu Daddy nor Gu Da Tian could go to Gou Zi's house to help immediately.

Gu Sheng, on the other hand, was packed up and sent to Gouzi's house the next day to start helping.

Although Gu Sheng was naive, he was obedient. His mother sent him to work and he did it.

In this way, they fried a lot of melon seeds in just a few days.

The weather is bad in summer, so they choose to dry it in the sun, otherwise firewood will also cost money.

Just drying in the sun requires people to turn it over from time to time. After half a month, several children were turned into black charcoal, even Gu Beizhou was no exception.

Dan Niu and Gu Sheng like to have their buttocks bare and tan them evenly, but Mu Xiaowu and Gu Beizhou cannot do that. When their clothes and pants are dragged down, the covered areas are white and the exposed areas are dark, which looks particularly scary.

Daniel had tried to persuade Gouzi to take off his clothes several times, but he didn't know what Gouzi's nature was, and he refused to walk around naked with other people.

The same was true for Mu Xiaowu. Once, Daniel threatened to strip him naked. Mu Xiaowu almost cried. After that, Daniel never dared to say that he would strip him naked.

Half a month later, a heavy summer rain came, and the work in the fields could finally rest for a day.

Dan Niu Daddy and Gu Da Tian braved the rain to go to Gou Zi's house and helped him boil all the melon seeds.

The rain came and went as quickly as it came. It only lasted two days and then it cleared up.

But you are worthy of being an adult. In two days, you cooked one-third of the melon seeds grown by Daniel and his friends.

For the time being, they don't have to worry about running out of supplies.

After that it's time to dry the melon seeds.

There were so many melon seeds and the big dustpan was not enough, so the dog went back to his old business of making dustpans.

It took him two days to weave four large dustpans, but before he could be happy, he discovered that Gu Beizhou had failed.

He actually imitated Daniel and Gu Sheng, dragging his clothes and running outside!

Although it's not about playing, it's about turning over melon seeds, but that's still outside!

In the evening, Gouzi decided to have a good talk with Gu Beizhou.

"Bao'er, how can you be outside without clothes? You are acting like a hooligan and you will be caught and shot!"

Gu Beizhou had a question mark on his forehead, but he finally understood why Gouzi didn't want to go shirtless outside.

"Will not."

Gouzi was very stubborn, "Yes! My mother will not lie to me!"

Gu Beizhou fell silent for a moment.

Although Gouziniang is an educated youth, she has been in the countryside for several years, so she should know what rural men are like.

But to say this...

Perhaps, it's because there is a knot in my heart.

He had always felt that there might be something fishy about Gou Zi Niang marrying Gou Zi Dad, and it seemed that there was indeed something fishy about it.