Chapter 351-360

Chapter 351 A simple space

When Xu Qinghong and Xu Wencai saw their loved ones turned into zombies, their eyes immediately turned red.

Gu Beizhou did not rush the two of them, waiting for them to recover on their own.

The two of them wiped away their tears, took off the bags on their backs, and put most of the crystal nuclei they had received into the grooves of their respective zombie glass rooms.

The glass room was specially made by Gu Beizhou to isolate zombies. The groove is used for feeding, which can stimulate the energy inside the crystal nucleus to be emitted into the glass room for the zombies to absorb, without the zombies having to swallow the crystal nucleus to absorb the energy.

Of course, Chu Yian, who is also a zombie and is now at the third level, does not need to do this at all. He will absorb the crystal core by himself.

Xu Qinghong's gay lover and Xu Wencai's wife and daughter are only at level one, but they don't have this ability.

The crystal core is very tempting to zombies. Zombie Chu Yian's eyes were fixed on the groove. If Gu Beizhou hadn't pulled him, he would have snatched it away in the morning.

The groove was retracted and appeared in the glass room. The three zombies inside smelled the crystal core and rushed over immediately, but they couldn't take it out because of their stiff limbs.

"Creak, creak, creak..." The scratching sounds of the three zombies were particularly harsh.

Zombie Chu Yian couldn't smell the crystal core, so he withdrew his glaring eyes, feeling disgust for the two similar people in his heart, which disappeared in an instant.

Xu Qinghong stood in front of the glass room, comforting his anxious zombie lover, "Don't worry, Guangchuan, absorb it slowly, it's all yours."

Xu Wencai was next door, and he also offered words of comfort in the glass room on the left, and in the glass room on the right, he was very busy.

Even if they knew clearly, the zombies couldn't understand them.

One crystal core is enough for a first-level zombie to absorb for an hour, but Gu Beizhou will not wait that long.

In less than ten minutes, he began to drive people away coldly.

Xu Qinghong and Xu Qinghong were very reluctant to leave, but they had no choice but to reluctantly leave.

Jian Mi and Shi Yun knocked on the door of the villa again half an hour later.

Gu Beizhou let the two people in and immediately looked at Jian Mi, "Go to your space and talk."

It's not because the simple space is safer, but because Gu Beizhou is very interested in the composition of the simple space, so he will suggest entering it when he finds an opportunity.

Jian Mi didn't refuse and led two people and one zombie into his space.

Speaking of which, exposing the simple space is very careless.

He underestimated Gu Beizhou's mental power.

Although he was already very wary of Gu Beizhou and did not enter the space again after following him, it was impossible not to use the space.

In order to play the long game and catch big fish, Gu Beizhou didn't tell anyone about seeing Jian Mi using the space at first.

After going back and forth like this, Jian Mi became careless. Once when he went out to collect supplies, he and Shi Yun were in a team, and Gu Beizhou was in a team alone, and they were a little far away from each other.