Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271 Protagonist Group Battle

"Walter, Zhengyang, how are you doing?"

Alvin was rescued from the hands of the star beast by two men, but saw that the two men were injured by the star beast's claws in order to save him, and flew out heavily.

Ai Wen panicked and took out the repair potion Xi Weicai gave him from the space button and drank it for the two of them.

When the star beast saw its prey running away, it roared and attacked the three small prey that had gathered together.

"Aiwen, you go first, leave this place to me and the prince!" Su Zhengyang felt regretful in his heart. He didn't expect to attract such a powerful star beast, so he could only let Aiwen leave first to find the teacher to save them.

Walter also meant the same thing, and the two of them rushed forward again.

Ivan was pushed away and shouted shaking his head, "No, I won't leave, how can I leave you and escape alone!"

Walter and Su Zhengyang almost yelled, but they had no time to pay attention to Ivan, so they could only grit their teeth and stab the star beast's eyes with their mental power.

The star beast didn't know how to dodge this invisible attack. His eyes were injured and he immediately went crazy.

It lifted its two front legs and fell heavily to the ground, causing the ground to crack instantly. Walter and Su Zhengyang almost fell into the gap.

"Ah!" Not far away, Alvin's scream came.

Walter and Su Zhengyang were startled. When they looked back, they saw Ivan falling into the cracked gap in the ground, with only his slender white fingertips clinging to the ground.

"Damn it!" A trace of haze appeared in Walter's eyes, which quickly disappeared.

He couldn't leave Ivan alone, so he looked at Su Zhengyang, "You go and save Ivan, I'll use the mecha to deal with the star beast!"

Students are not allowed to bring mechas in the college's practical exams, which is equivalent to cheating. Therefore, neither of them planned to bring it out in such a crisis before, but now they have no choice but to do so.

Su Zhengyang actually wanted to fight the star beast more, but Walter was the prince of the empire. Even if he wore a mecha during the exam, he could still say that he was afraid of being assassinated, but he couldn't.

"Okay, hurry up, don't let the teacher who hears the noise come over and see it!" Su Zhengyang turned around and went to Aiwen.

Walter took out the mecha from the space button. The two-story mecha did not look insignificant and weak in front of the star beast.

The star beast subconsciously knew that the big guy who suddenly appeared was powerful, so he crashed into the mecha.

Walter jumped more than three meters high, just level with the open control cabin on the chest of the humanoid mecha.

Entering the mecha control room, Walter's mental power was linked to the mecha, and his eyes glowed coldly, then returned to deep blue in an instant.

This is a sign that the mecha link is successful.

When he looked at the star beast while driving the mecha, Walt felt that it was just a small insect that could be destroyed with a wave of his hand.

The mecha and the star beast collided together. The shell of the mecha made of special alloy was hard, and it was not much better than the star beast that could travel through the universe.