Chapter 581-590

Chapter 581 Rules of Jingxiu University

The Bai Qi that Gu Beizhou knew was not the janitor Bai Qi in front of him, but the strongest human race later in the plot!

He appeared after many strong men from the human race shed blood, and he is the hero who strongly carries the banner of the human race - Bai Qi!

It was Bai Qi's existence that delayed the large-scale breakthrough of the empty beasts on the opposite side of the hole for three years, allowing the protagonist group to grow up and finally solve the crisis behind the hole.

Just waiting for the protagonist group to grow up and rush to the void, Bai Qi also exhausted his energy in three years of fighting and did not wait to meet the protagonist group.

But even if the oil is exhausted, the Bai Qi described in the plot is innately strong, and his appearance is even more magnificent, and what is in front of him...

Only then did he fail to connect the gatekeeper with the most powerful person later in the plot at the first time.

However, once the connection was made, Gu Beizhou felt that it was not so difficult to accept.

Although the old man's extraordinary splendor seemed a bit...weird.

So Gu Beizhou's eyes looked very strange, and Bai Qi felt very uncomfortable.

"Do you really know who I am? How do you know who I am, and what does that expression of yours mean? Why is it so hard to explain?"

Facing Bai Qi's question, Gu Beizhou thought for a while and told the truth.

"Senior Bai, with your current cultivation level, you shouldn't be as old as you are now, right? Why do you need to show others this face?"

Gu Beizhou was not curious about what Bai Qi looked like. He just couldn't bear it. The words "unparalleled elegance" paired with the face of an old man.

Bai Qi touched his face and smiled, "That's what I look like, old man."

When Gu Beizhou saw this, he could only force himself to accept a magnificent old man.

"Boy, how do you know me? And can you see through other people's golden fingers?"

Gu Beizhou was very calm when faced with Papi, "I know Senior Bai Qi, of course it's because... I was reborn."

Looking at Gu Beizhou's serious face, Bai Qi couldn't help laughing. The old man laughed so hard that his long beard trembled.

"Okay, even if you don't want to say it, you can't lie to me, old man. I know you are worried that I will reveal that you can see through other people's golden fingers. Don't worry, old man, I don't have so much time."

Gu Beizhou looked at his golden finger, which had increased its strength by several hundred just since he laughed. He felt that the old man really had that much time to spare.

After Meng Tian heard what Bai Qi said, he looked at Gu Beizhou with some fear.

Gu Beizhou shrugged, "Well, I can indeed see other people's golden fingers."

Gu Beizhou admitted, but Bai Qi stopped smiling and stared at Gu Beizhou seriously.

"If this matter comes out of your mouth and reaches the ears of three of me, the fifth person cannot know about it."

I know a lot now!

Chu Yian stared at Gu Beizhou nervously, his eyes flashing across Bai Qi and Meng Tianshi, with a hint of murderous intent flashing away.