Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291 On the way to the edge of stardom

"What did you say? Those people, the main ones they want to arrest are probably Aiwen and Geng Hua?"

Dou Guang felt that he might have heard wrongly. What did these two people deserve to be caught?

The other side was very sure, "His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Su Zhengyang both said that the group of people went for Ai Wen, captured Ai Wen and left. So we guess, is the attack over there also aimed at classmate Geng Hua?" "

After all, the entire empire knows how special these two guys are.

In the same place, he was promoted to double S-level mental power almost at the same time.

Dou Guang looked at Gu Beizhou and asked the person on the other end of the communication about the situation.

After this reminder, Gu Beizhou also remembered that at first, those people were coming for him, but he only thought that there were many people because of his high strength.

Didn't everyone rush towards... later?

At that time, the other party knew that he couldn't take me down and was planning to threaten him with Ke'er?

Gu·Tenth Level Conspirator·Bei Zhou: "..." Oh, I have wronged the royal family and the First Army.

However, Gu Beizhou was thick-skinned and did not change his expression even after knowing that he had wronged someone. He described the situation to Dou Guang.

After hearing Gu Beizhou's words, the people on the other side were even more certain that the person behind the scenes was going after Gu Beizhou and Ai Wen. The purpose was also very obvious, and they were very interested in the two people's sudden increase in mental power.

The communication was hung up and there was silence.

Gu Beizhou coughed dryly and said, "Father, Ke'er must go to the battlefield with me."

Dou Ke's spiritual advancement must not be exposed now!

He thought Dou Guang would be shaken, but Gu Beizhou saw him shaking his head with a very firm attitude.

"No! Ke'er is my lifeblood. I can't let him take risks on the Edge Star. If you're worried, I can let him follow you to the transit star closest to the Edge Star, but he can never go to the battlefield with you!"

This was Dou Guang's biggest concession, and Gu Beizhou no longer insisted, "Okay! It's just that I don't have the manpower on hand now, so my father will send someone to protect him when the time comes."

Seeing Dou Guang looking at him meaningfully, Gu Beizhou curled his lips calmly.

The matter was settled just like that.

As for the missing Ai Wen, Gu Beizhou didn't care and made preparations to go to the battlefield.

Whether it's mechas or weapons, what Gu Beizhou has is the best.

Three days later, the sophomores and juniors of the Imperial Military Academy boarded Starfleet together.

The edge star is several star fields away from the imperial capital star, and it has to undergo two interstellar jumps during the period.

Five days later, the fleet with the imperial cadets stayed on the transit planet.

They will stay here for a day to complete the replenishment of the starship and the handover of the escort team.

Taking advantage of this gap, a group of military cadets took the space elevator from the space station into the transit star.

Some people regret stepping out of the space elevator.