Chapter 651-660

Chapter 651 Get new clothes and have a good meal

The clothes were ready on the third day after Gouzi ordered them.

That evening, Aunt Chen came to Gouzi's house with three thick coats.

When she arrived at Gouzi's house, she knocked on the door. She answered immediately, but she waited for a while to open the door.

When the door opened, Aunt Chen immediately saw the bamboo strips on the ground in the room. She couldn't understand why Gouzi took a while to open the door.

Without putting the clothes on Gouzi's hand that had some bamboo dust on it, Aunt Chen took the clothes into the door and put them on the still clean stool. Then she knelt down and looked at the bamboo strips.

The thickness is about the same, the polishing is OK, and there are no thorns sticking out.

"C-Aunt Chen..." Gouzi felt guilty and a little embarrassed.

He went to Aunt Chen's house that day and saw Gu Sheng's father chopping bamboo strips to weave baskets outside in the yard, so he wanted to try it himself, maybe it would be an income.

But now that people see him stealing lessons, how can he not feel guilty?

Seeing Gouzi's nervous look, Aunt Chen shook her head in amusement.

I took Gouzi's hand and saw that his small palms were covered with scratches from bamboo stabs, and I wanted to sigh.

"You kid, if you can't go to your aunt's house to learn what you want, what's the matter with messing around on your own?"

Aunt Chen said, pointing some thick fingers at Gouzi's forehead, as if she was disgusted, but actually she felt distressed.

"Look, there's no rules at all. How bad is your hand? If you don't have to go to school next spring, what will you use to write with if your hand is injured?"

Gouzi heard that Aunt Chen didn't mean to blame him, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

"Everything is fine, don't worry, Auntie."

Aunt Chen sighed, took Gouzi's hand and stood up, "Tomorrow, take your things with you and go to Auntie's house. I will ask my guy to teach you how to split bamboo strips and make bamboo baskets."

Gouzi's eyes widened, "C-okay?"

Aunt Chen smiled, "Of course you can. If you don't know where to sell your things, you can also go with your uncle to sell them. The supply and marketing cooperative will collect them."

"There are also people in the brigade who are often in need of these. You should keep some at home and talk to everyone later and ask them to buy from you."

Gouzi was very moved, but when he thought that this was Aunt Chen's family business before, he shook his head and refused.

"The brigade is not good. It's my aunt's business. I sell the supply and marketing cooperative."

Aunt Chen gave the dog a little slap and said, "You are talking nonsense about business. Don't let people outside hear this. No, even if you make something at home and trade it with someone else's, you have to say the same thing outside. If you hear it, No?"

Gouzi felt his mother's warmth from Aunt Chen and nodded fiercely, "Auntie, I understand."

But I still made up my mind not to steal my aunt's business.

When Aunt Chen saw that Gouzi had been talked through, she stopped staying and said she would go back to cook.

Although Gouzi wanted to invite someone to eat, the meal was not ready yet, and Aunt Chen also wanted her to cook, so there was no one left.