Chapter 631-640

Chapter 631 Hollow World Crisis

The courses at Cultivation University are to teach students and then practice how to fight against empty beasts.

So when a student wants to go to the Hollow World, the school cannot stop him, even if he is a freshman.

If he dies outside, the school won't care.

As a human being, you must also be self-aware.

Gu Beizhou and Meng Tian were the only two freshmen who were going to live in the Hollow World. After the teacher found out, they gave him a few words but didn't pay much attention.

Life and death are destiny, wealth is in heaven!

With these eight words of blessing, Gu Beizhou and the other four stepped into the hollow world.

This time, they did not take anything from a random location, but directly entered the fixed point connected to the hole, the safe zone.

When they first arrived at the safe zone, what Gu Beizhou and the others saw was the busy and tense atmosphere with people coming and going.

Seeing this, Meng Tian grabbed a soldier who was in a hurry and asked, "Did something happen here?"

The soldier looked Meng Tian up and down, and then looked at Beizhou and the other three, without answering, he asked, "Are you newly assigned to the school and are here to help?"

Meng Tian nodded and wanted to ask again, but was held back by a soldier and walked forward.

"follow me!"

Seeing the soldiers in such a hurry, Meng Tian was heartbroken and quickly kept up.

They were walking all the way outside the safe zone. The further they walked, the more they saw that many people were traveling with them.

Among these people, the four of them saw some figures who were obviously not the defenders.

But their appearance was not much different from that of the soldiers present. They were in a hurry and looked disgraced.

No one would have thought that the once exquisite academic elite would now look so gray.

Still sighing, they were already pulled to the gate of the safe zone.

Finally, there was no more silence.

The banging of the door and the roar of the empty beast reached the ears of the four people.

Meng Tian frowned, "Didn't you just feel the void beast moving? Why did you attack the safe zone so quickly, and why didn't you send a message to the outside world?"

The soldier who brought them sighed deeply and led the four of them to continue pushing forward in the sea of people, because they were slow and had time to answer Meng Tian's questions.

"We have all been deceived by the hollow beasts. They are just pretending to move, but in fact they can attack in full at any time. When there is a problem in the hollow, they will attack in full."

"It's not that we don't want to send a message to Blue Star for help, but the problem is that the hole can only come here and not go back."

"What? This is impossible!" Sister Meng Tian said in shock.

The soldier smiled bitterly, "I can still lie to you, but I can't get out. We can only passively wait for Blue Star to find the problem, send more people, and bring in more strong people, otherwise..."

Otherwise, the soldier did not say what he said later, but anyone who is not a fool will understand what he said.

"How could this happen?" Meng Zheng murmured, with a look of regret on his face.