Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Wedge

The autumn wind was bleak, and Gu Beizhou, who was over 100 years old, was wearing a windbreaker and walking in the cemetery of City B.

Even though he is a hundred years old, Gu Beizhou still has a straight back, an outstanding temperament and a steady pace. He is a handsome old man in the eyes of everyone.

When he came to a tombstone, Gu Beizhou stopped and his face, which had not changed all year round, was filled with gentleness.

On the tombstone is a photo of an outstanding-looking young man.

There are always uninformed people who will feel pity when they see this black and white photo.

"What an outstanding young man! Why did he disappear like this?"

But in fact, the owner of the tombstone was already seventy-eight years old when he died, which is not a pity.

Chu Yian's friends are also curious as to why Gu Beizhou used photos of Chu Yian when he was young. Wouldn't this seem weird?

Every time Gu Beizhou came to the cemetery to see Chu Yi'an, he felt like an old father with white hair sending a black-haired man to see his son who died young at a young age.

But it's obvious that they are partners and an inseparable pair!

For this, Gu Beizhou never explained why.

He doesn't care what other people think, he just wants to know his Yi'an and his beautiful side.

You know, since Yi An started getting wrinkles at the age of fifty, he has never looked in the mirror again.

How could Gu Beizhou have the heart to let his Yi'an hang on the tombstone with an old look.

Thinking of the unbelievable shock in his lover's eyes when he accidentally saw the wrinkles on his face, Gu Beizhou couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

Gu Beizhou is old, and his smile is not as handsome as the handsome man he once was when he was young. He does not match the young man on the tombstone.

But Gu Beizhou didn't care and gently touched the words "Lovers Chu Yian" on the tombstone.

"Yi'an, I listened to you and didn't follow you away. Live well. You have to wait for me on the Naihe Bridge."

Gu Beizhou always says this every time he comes.

And he comes to the cemetery almost every day.

No one knows how he did it. Year after year, day after day, for four years, except for a few times when he was too sick to get out of bed, he came to the cemetery every day to report.

The wind gently blew Gu Beizhou's white hair, as if Chu Yian was responding to him.

In the wind, Gu Beizhou seemed to hear the laughing voice.

"Abei, I won't forget it!"

The smile in Gu Beizhou's eyes widened.

It was Chu Yian who taught Gu Beizhou to be gentle and smile, and it was Chu Yian who asked him to do so. He didn't care how Gu Beizhou behaved in front of other people, but he must smile in front of Chu Yian!

Therefore, Gu Beizhou did not forget this habit after Chu Yian left. Standing in front of Chu Yian's tomb, he smiled.

"Yi'an, I'm going to find you. It's not that I don't care about my body, it's just that this body can't hold on anymore." Gu Beizhou smiled and talked about his life and death.

Gu Beizhou spent the whole day with Chu Yian in front of the tomb, which was his daily schedule over the years.

Returning to the villa where he and Yi'an had lived all their lives, Gu Beizhou calmly called the lawyer.