Chapter 441-450

Chapter 441 "Golden Body Training"

Huangxi was just the first monster that Gu Beizhou killed that coveted the spiritual fruit.

The Treasure Hunter and Chu Yian sat aside and gnawed at the spirit fruit, watching Gu Beizhou punch and kill batch after batch of monster beasts that were not afraid of death. Watching him fight with blood, he felt that his own blood was also getting ready to flow.

However, the monster Gu Beizhou was not enough to kill alone, and there was nothing wrong with Chu Yi'an.

As for the treasure-hunting rat...

The treasure hunter looked at his thin arms and legs, and his blood immediately disappeared.

It lamented that it was smart and aware of current affairs. Now it not only had spiritual fruit to eat, but also found a super powerful bodyguard!

After Gu Beizhou killed two level three monsters and one level four monster, no monsters that came close dared to attack easily.

Although their IQ is not high, they still have the instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

If you can kill those stronger than them, you can certainly kill them too.

The wolf king thought twice and decisively retreated with the wolves.

It was just one person who did it, and there was a monk at the fourth level of Qi training sitting next to him, so he couldn't do anything.

The wolf king in the forest retreated, and the other monsters also retreated.

"Pa bang bang..."

Chu Yian applauded and praised loudly, "Brother, you are so awesome. All the monsters have retreated. You are so cowardly."

Gu Beizhou was helpless. This was because the monster had gone far away. Otherwise, after hearing these words, he would have to fight him to the death.

Shaking his head, Gu Beizhou waved his hand to collect the three huge monster corpses on the ground into the picture scroll world, and walked towards Chu Yi'an.

"Yi'an, the smell of blood is strong here. I'll give you a barbecue in another place. If you're hungry, eat the food in the space first."

Chu Yian was excited when he heard about the food and nodded, "Okay!"

Leaving the place with a strong smell of blood, Gu Beizhou found a flat place and started grilling meat.

Chu Yian was responsible for eating at the side, which was very harmonious.

At this time, Chu Yian finally remembered and wondered where Gu Beizhou had been during the two days he disappeared, so he asked.

Gu Beizhou didn't hide anything and told Chu Yian about the world of the picture scroll.

Hearing that Gu Beizhou had a space where living creatures could enter, the treasure-hunting mouse immediately raised his head, "Zhizhizhi..."

Chu Yian and Gu Beizhou were not in the mood to pay attention to it. The treasure hunter was frustrated and could only continue to listen.

"The inheritance of alchemy and weapon training formations?" Chu Yian exclaimed again.

No matter which of these three things you know, they are all highly respected in Nanlai City.

"Brother, do you know how to do it?" Chu Yian asked expectantly.

Gu Beizhou nodded, "Of course!"

He took out the rejuvenation pill he had made.