Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 Both are pregnant

Reform cannot go smoothly.

Fortunately, not long after the founding of the People's Republic of China in Daqing, a deep-rooted system in the court had not yet formed. After a year of debugging and turmoil, a new court system was released.

Of course, the watering of blood is indispensable.

Several large families who tried to compete for the position of chief minister and jointly control the government were beaten to the end, and they were all sent to the border areas.

The new system was formed out of this blood.

The cabinet assists the emperor in managing the world's government affairs. The cabinet ministers are personally appointed by the emperor. Among them, there are three first-rank ministers and three assistants. The original prime minister is Xiao, a grassroots person without any backing who represents the interests of the people in the world, and a person from a big family who represents the interests of aristocratic families. The three of them stand in the same court;

In addition to the three chief and auxiliary ministers, there are ten second-rank auxiliary ministers and 17 third-rank dignitaries, making a total of thirty people in the cabinet;

Then there is the Supervision Department, which monitors officials all over the world, including cabinet ministers who hold powerful positions. They can also report reports to heaven;

At the same time, a royal department composed entirely of royal members was established to record the contents of cabinet meetings;

On the military side, a military aircraft office was established, under the personal control of the emperor.

At this point, the new regime was confirmed, and the emperor simply abdicated without delaying Gu Beizhou's fist fight.

So Gu Beizhou, who had been the prince for more than a year, had just finished the new system, but before he had time to rest, he was pushed to the throne again.

Gu Beizhou was dating Chu Yian when he got the imperial edict, and the next second he was about to explode, the eunuch who passed the imperial edict took out another imperial edict and gave it to Chu Yian.

It happened that the day he ascended the throne was also an auspicious day for a wedding. The emperor wanted to have the wedding that had been delayed for more than a year.

The frost on Gu Beizhou's body disappeared, and he smiled gently, "My son, I accept the order."

Chu Yian was so stupid that he didn't know that he was being used by the emperor to deal with Gu Beizhou. He smiled sweetly and felt that he was the happiest brother in the world.

Gu Beizhou held his lover's hand and continued to swim in the lake. When he turned his back to his lover, his face turned cold.

If you think that this will make him submit obediently and avoid government affairs and enjoy peace of mind as the Supreme Emperor, then you are underestimating him.

In March of the following year, the wedding, which had been prepared for half a year, was held when Gu Beizhou turned nineteen.

Also included was Gu Beizhou's enthronement ceremony.

Daqing urgently needs a big happy event to wash away the frailty of the country for more than 20 years, bring a sense of security to the people, and make the people feel at home.

Gu Beizhou ascended the throne and changed his reign to Shenwu.

His imperial title is also Shenwu.

It means his life, Shenwu!