Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241 Send to County Hospital

Jiang Li's straightforward eyes made Liu Xuebing, who was standing at the door of the delivery room, uneasy, so he asked directly.

"Li Xiao...Master Jiang, is there something wrong with my daughter-in-law?"

Liu Xuebing changed his words quickly, and Jiang Li lowered his eyes, "Uncle Liu, you don't have to do this, just call me by my name. As for my sister-in-law, it's not a big deal. It's just that the fire on my shoulder extinguished two clusters of flames, and the hospital is one of those places with a lot of things." "

They are all smart people, just click and stop.

Liu Xuebing's daughter-in-law, Zheng Xiuzhi, had just spread the cotton wool on the borrowed tricycle. When she heard this, she was so anxious that she immediately jumped over Liu Xuebing and spoke.

"What should we do? How about going to the hospital?"

The frightened Granny Zheng immediately shook her head, "No, Guohua has difficulty giving birth, so she has to be sent to the town hospital. If the town hospital doesn't work, she has to go to the county for a caesarean section."

When they heard about caesarean section, everyone in the Liu family was a little frightened. They had heard of this method before, but to make a living opening in a person's body to take out the child was scary no matter how hard it sounded.

Liu Xuebing, the patriarch, was the first to calm down. He looked at Jiang Li and said in a hoarse voice, "Ali, what do you think we should do? I know the details of your business and I won't lose you later."

He was not allowed to call him Master Jiang, and he felt that calling him Liu Xuebing was inappropriate, so he changed the title.

Jiang Li accepted this, so he didn't hesitate. After thinking about it, he said: "In this case, I will first cast a purifying spell on my sister-in-law to stabilize her, and I will follow her to the hospital."

Everyone in the Liu family breathed a sigh of relief, Jiang Li did not delay, but Li Guohua's situation could not afford to delay.

"Tai Shang Tai Xing, constantly adapting to changes, exorcises evil spirits and traps evil spirits, protects life and body, has clear wisdom, peace of mind, eternal soul, and no loss of soul." After Jiang Li recited the incantation, he pointed a finger at the center of Li Guohua's eyebrows.

Li Guohua, who was originally pale and sweating, softened her expression, closed her eyes slightly, and even her stomach no longer hurt as much as it did at first.

This ability makes people believe it. Liu Xuebing thanked Jiang Li, and then asked Liu Jiaming to carry his wife to the tricycle, and the family was going to the hospital in the town.

Liu Xuebing didn't let everyone follow him. His two daughters stayed at home, and he set off with his wife, his eldest son, and a few brothers from the production team who came over.

A group of people didn't get far from Liu's house when they met Liu Jiaxing and Fu Hong who were rushing here.

Fu Hong saw that her son had solved the problem, and she felt quite proud.

Jiang Li asked the Liu family to leave first. He would catch up later and then go to talk to his mother.

"Mom, you go back first. I shouldn't be back tonight."

Fu Hong nodded, but was still a little worried about his son. He took out a copper coin from the inner pocket of the black cotton-padded coat that he had sewn by himself.

She wore black clothes just to hide these things on her body.

"Be careful. There are more things in the hospital and they are more difficult to deal with. This copper coin was passed down from our ancestors and can drive away countless ghosts. If it is stained with evil spirits, all ghosts will be afraid of it."