Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 The Eve of the Game

Gu Beizhou entered the Qin Mansion because Qin Er asked for it.

Now, it was too dangerous for Gu Beizhou to be outside by himself, and the prince was grounded and there was no way to protect him.

Qin Shangshu is a pure minister. Everyone knows that Qin Er is generous and likes beauties. Accepting people into the house so openly and aboveboard can not only protect Gu Beizhou, but also eliminate the suspicion that Qin Er and the Qin family are princelings.

It's too aboveboard, and the conspirators will feel relieved.

Qin Er himself didn't think much about it. He was just worried that it would be unsafe to talk outside. The following thoughts came from Gu Beizhou after thinking about the pros and cons after Qin Er proposed to take him to the Qin Mansion.

Now that he has truly entered the Qin Mansion, it also means that the game planned by Gu Beizhou has officially begun.

When they arrived at the Qin Mansion, Mrs. Qin indeed sent her servants to invite the imperial doctor.

As a second-grade imperial eunuch, it would not be difficult for Mrs. Qin to hire an imperial physician.

Qin Er's injuries were all minor, Qin Er just screamed a lot, but the imperial doctor was very professional and gave Qin Er medicine without changing his expression.

After Qin Er finished here, Doctor Mo was about to pack up and leave, but was stopped by Qin Er.

"Wait a minute! Don't go, don't go. I have a beauty who is also injured. Doctor Mo, please take a look at her too."

Doctor Mo frowned, and Mrs. Qin on the side saw this, stepped forward to block everyone's view with her wide sleeves, stuffed the ingot of gold into it, and said with a smile, "Xiaoer is pure and kind, I don't want to see my friend suffer, so let's take a look together, Doctor Mo!"

Doctor Mo sighed, "It doesn't matter, the doctor is kind, so I'll go and have a look together."

Qin Er curled his lips when he saw his mother stuffing money. What kind of bullshit is the benevolence of doctors? It's just because they stuffed money too much!

Mrs. Qin smiled and stood in front of her silly son, leading Doctor Mo to the next room. In the process, she turned back and glared at Qin Er.

Qin Er felt aggrieved and followed him.

Gu Beizhou was still lying on his stomach. He couldn't do it without lying down. Now the wound was scabbed and he could easily get injured if he pressed it.

Qin Er was delighted every time he saw Gu Beizhou's appearance. He grinned and hurriedly grabbed Doctor Mo and ran to Gu Beizhou's bedside.

Seeing Gu Beizhou's face, Doctor Mo Mo's face showed no abnormality. He calmly stepped forward and, under Qin Er's instruction, looked at the injury.

Qin Er was carried out by Mrs. Qin. Qin Er was very unwilling. He also wanted to see how injured Gu Beizhou was, so that he could laugh at him later.

After everyone left, Dr. Mo quickly examined Gu Beizhou's injury and whispered, "How long did it last?"

But his hand wrote on Gu Beizhou's back, "Prince"!

Gu Beizhou was surprised for a moment, then quickly calmed down, "I've been injured for seven days, how long will it take for me to recover?"

Doctor Mo looked at the injury and praised, "The doctor we hired earlier did a good job. The scabs have formed now, and you can get out of bed in seven days at most."