Chapter 471-480

Chapter 471 Rescue Wei Lu

In the Horned Moon Forest, the monster monks were in chaos at this time.

The intruding monks and the aboriginal monsters fought endlessly, the monks fought against each other, the monsters collided with the monsters, and no one was quiet.

When Gu Beizhou and the others heard the familiar voice, they were also fighting fiercely with other monks.

"Brother, it's really Wei Lu!" Chu Yian's pupils shrank when he saw Wei Lu being surrounded by three men in black.

"Why did he come here? Didn't he get on the flying boat with Fatty Wei?" Chu Yian was very puzzled.

Wei Lu's situation at this time was not very good. The three men in black were all in the foundation building stage, so they cooperated very well, and they seemed to have no shortage of elixirs.

Once one of the three was injured or had his spiritual energy exhausted, the other two would pester Wei Lu. The other person would go aside and take pills to heal his injuries and restore his spiritual energy.

In this way, even if Wei Lu was stronger, he was still very tired and strenuous, and he suffered more and more injuries.

"You are not short of elixirs. It is impossible that you are a monk from the Eastern Barren Continent, someone sent by Xiang Wan?" Wei Lu asked coldly as he knocked away the weapon of one of the men in black with his sword.

None of the three men in black responded to Wei Lu, but their increasingly fierce killing moves proved Wei Lu's guess.

His face suddenly darkened, and his anger gave him suddenly more strength. He swept his sword across, and the green sword energy directly tore the clothes on the chests of the three men in black, and blood gushed out.

After the move was successful, Wei Lu did not take advantage of the victory to pursue it, but turned around and leaped towards the direction of the spirit stone mine.

The three injured men in black did not hesitate and chased after him.

Gu Beizhou and Chu Yian looked at each other and saw the same meaning in each other's eyes.

"Chase!"

As Wei Nengxian's bodyguard, Wei Lu could not leave his post without permission unless ordered by Wei Nengxian.

Wei Nengxian didn't care about this bit of spiritual stone. He couldn't have asked them to mine it under the guise of his own will. He was still the most capable person around him.

And if it was really for the spirit stone mine, when Wei Lu was obviously entangled, he shouldn't have run inside, but should have fled to the Jiaoyue Forest.

The location of the spirit stone mine will not be exposed, and rescue can be found. After all, Wei Nengxian said that he still has people in Jiaoyue City.

Therefore, what Wei Lu is doing now is definitely not for the spirit stone mine. For what reason, Gu Beizhou is not sure yet.

It was also because of this that he did not come forward directly when the first four people fought.

As the same saying goes, it is essential to be on guard against others. Although the possibility is very small, Gu Beizhou still has to be on guard. What's more, there are three foundations on the opposite side. To rush into the battle rashly is to seek death.

The four of Wei and Lu were all in the foundation building stage and had very fast movement skills. Gu Beizhou used all his strength to perform the light body skills.

Although Gu Beizhou was already as tall as the wind and was more than twice as fast as before, he still kept the distance between him and Wei Lu and the other four figures chasing and escaping.