Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 Meeting King Xuan

"Hahaha..." Chu Yian's hearty laughter echoed in the small mountain village.

"Brother Gu, have you seen Chu Yiyi's expression? He looks like he's eaten shit, haha!"

Li Dazhuang almost bumped into a tree. Don't blame him for being in a trance and not being careful. He really didn't expect Chu Yian to be such an unforgiving person.

In fact, there were signs of this before, but it has been suppressed and not very obvious. Now, with Gu Beizhou's support, he has completely let himself go.

Gu Beizhou has adapted well to Chu Yi'an's fresh and refined character, as you can tell by the helpless and doting look in his eyes.

Li Dazhuang took a deep breath. If this is the case after finding a husband, then forget it.

However, that person shouldn't be like this, right?

While Li Dazhuang was struggling in his heart, Chu Yi'an grabbed Gu Beizhou's hand and continued chattering, as if he wanted to say all the things he had not said for more than ten years.

"Brother Gu, there is something moving in front of you, is it a rabbit?"

"Haha, Uncle Zhou, you didn't hit it and let the pheasant run away! Brother Gu would definitely have hit it."

"Li Dazhuang, you're blocking me. Why are you so tall? It's a waste of food! Can Brother Gu afford to support you?"

Gu Beizhou didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Don't worry, they are all soldiers, they don't need to be raised by me, they are raised by the court."

Chu Yian turned around in disbelief, his eyes widened to show his surprise, "Brother Gu, aren't you just freeloading?"

Gu Beizhou's mouth twitched.

Chu Yian later realized that what he said was wrong. He lowered his head guiltily and kicked the leaves, "Well, haha, I didn't mean that...did I say the wrong thing?"

Chu Yian was in a very depressed mood and felt that Gu Beizhou must be unhappy.

Suddenly the world was spinning, and before Chu Yian could scream, he found himself sitting on Gu Beizhou's shoulder again.

Chu Yian obviously liked this very much, and he bounced his feet, showing a bit of childishness.

Looking at the swaying little feet, Gu Beizhou smiled lightly and said, "It's okay, I like the way you speak freely."

Gu Beizhou turned around and did not go to the house. After all, it was rare for people to be happy. It would be more enjoyable to go to the mountains to hunt some game.

With this in mind, he talked about his preparations and received an immediate response from everyone, with Chu Yian being the most active.

He hugged Gu Beizhou's head happily, "Brother Gu, you are so kind!"

Gu Beizhou repeatedly promised that he would not dislike it, and Chu Yian was really relieved.

No, Chu Yian didn't stop talking all the way while walking in the woods.

He could say a word about anything he encountered, and he could say a lot when seeing a different tree. As a result, the prey they encountered were frightened and ran away before they could take action.

But he even criticized Li Dazhuang, saying that Li Dazhuang, Zhou Tian and others were not good enough. This made a group of people so angry that they glared at his back sitting on the general's shoulders and itched their teeth.