Chapter 391-400

Chapter 391 Planning for Summer

Back at Kyoto University, Gu Beizhou did not go back to his dormitory, but went back to the teachers' dormitory where he lived with Mu Bufan.

After receiving the news from the undercover, Gu Beizhou was a little afraid to let Mu Bufan leave his sight.

The "abnormality" was too coincidental, and Gu Beizhou had to be careful.

The devouring system can mark people, but the function of the mark, Gu Beizhou only knows from the plot, is to show the talent of the marked person and whether it can be devoured.

Now, Gu Beizhou speculated that the mark also served as a surveillance function to see the achievements of the marked person.

When Mu Bufan learned that Gu Beizhou would live with him later, he showed no reluctance at all. His eyes were bright and he cleaned the dormitory like a hard-working bee.

In fact, the hygiene of his dormitory was definitely above the standard, but seeing that he was willing to do it, Gu Beizhou didn't stop him.

He has other things to do.

Now, in addition to dealing with Xia Tian, the traveler protagonist, the most important thing for him is to make money.

My family is poor!

Of course, they also had to prevent the Xia family from taking action against him and his original mother, who had not lived a good life and was extremely unlucky.

After all, even if there is a real problem in Xia Tian and the country takes action, it will not touch the Xia Family Group that is not involved.

Even if Xia Tian is not careful about the identity of the traveler, it is very possible to compensate the Xia family according to the country's behavior.

Then how can I seek justice for my original mother?

Even if Gu Beizhou could give up on seeking justice regardless of his original wishes, and Xia Tian disappeared and even died unexpectedly (suspended death) after going against him, how could the Xia family be able to resist causing trouble?

The Xia family can endure it, but the He family can endure it?

Therefore, Gu Beizhou had to prepare for a rainy day.

He decided that he would spend the next two days of the National Day holiday in front of Mu Bufan's computer.

Mu Bufan cleaned up the house and saw that Gu Beizhou was engrossed in the computer and endured it again and again.

Finally, after Gu Beizhou spent two days reading the world's market to understand the basic stock market information and preparing to open an account, he still couldn't help but take a look.

Five thousand dollars.

It's really the minimum amount required to open an account.

Gu Beizhou also had a headache. The five thousand yuan was already the most he could afford. This was because the school refunded his tuition fees, and Bai Mu left two thousand yuan for him as living expenses, otherwise he might not be able to get it.

"Um, A Yuan," Mu Bufan stood hesitantly behind Gu Beizhou, as if he didn't know how to speak.

Gu Beizhou opened the door, threw away the keyboard and mouse, turned his chair and leaned back, reaching out to pull the person behind him directly into his arms.

Mu Bufan felt his body light up and flew through the air. He was no longer surprised at the beginning and put his hands on Gu Beizhou's shoulders very calmly. When he fell into a warm embrace, he climbed up and hugged Gu Beizhou's neck.