Chapter 561-570

Chapter 561 The suspect is dead

When Lin Fei and Su Cong left Gu Beizhou's house, it was completely dark.

Gu Beizhou didn't stay with anyone for dinner, so he left to find the little baby who had been left out all day.

The boy obediently studied on the computer in his bedroom, very seriously.

Gu Beizhou walked over to take a look and raised his eyebrows, "Has An An learned the second grade knowledge?"

Because of his special status, no one in Xiaoan Village sent him to study. Gu Beizhou started studying in the first grade.

An An nodded and looked up at Gu Beizhou happily, "Brother Liang, An An is amazing."

Gu Beizhou, dumbfounded, knocked the young man who boasted about Mrs. Wang's selling melons, and then nudged his nose, "Yes, you are great."

An An chuckled and hugged Gu Beizhou's waist, "I want a reward."

Gu Beizhou picked a spiritual peach from the fused scroll world, and the fresh fragrance filled the room.

"It smells so good!" An An let go of Gu Beizhou in surprise, and then saw the peach in his hand, and was a little surprised, "Haven't you already eaten today's peach?"

This is not the first time An An has smelled such fragrant peaches. Gu Beizhou would give him one almost every day, but he was not allowed to eat more.

"Today's reward is to eat one more peach." Gu Beizhou smiled and rubbed An An's head.

An An narrowed her eyes with joy, picked up the huge peach, and handed it to Gu Beizhou first, "Brother Liang, eat it first."

Gu Beizhou lowered his head, took a small bite, and touched his head, "Okay, it's all yours."

An An was so happy that she leaned against Gu Beizhou and said thoughtful words, and complained a few times that Gu Beizhou had not played with him all day.

Under the dim yellow light, the two figures standing next to each other looked very warm.

Because Lin Fei and Su Cong came to monitor this house, the people yawned a little and didn't understand why the boss asked them to monitor this place.

Gu Beizhou knew very well that he was being watched, but he did not show it or tell Lin Fei.

Soon, everything is coming to an end.

Early the next morning, Lin Fei and Su Cong led the team to investigate with a new direction of investigation.

After checking it out, I was a little shocked. Ever since that young traffic policeman entered the traffic police station, he had experienced hundreds of car accidents. There was a title of traffic policeman within the traffic police.

Many times car accidents happened while he was on duty, and there were also car accidents when other people changed duties with him temporarily, but because they were classified as accidents, no one cared about it and just thought it was a mystery.

The police don't believe in any mysticism, especially when they find out that there is a criminal who likes to arrange car accidents.

Chen Yan slapped the table, "There is definitely something wrong with this Zhong Fei!"

Bai Cheng checked the car accident records and adjusted the frame on the bridge of his nose. "Many car accidents actually did not cause serious deaths. Only the car accident that happened when Zhong Fei was on duty, basically everyone died."

Why do I say basically, because there are still two people who are not dead, Nan Rong and Liang Wen.

Su Cong frowned, "This Zhong Fei is already a little sick about car accidents and killings. Are the two people who escaped being in danger?"