Chapter 411-420

Chapter 411 On-site confrontation to clear the name

The show was very tense, and the atmosphere was sinking again and again.

The chief director didn't want his show to turn into an infighting within the Xia family, so he prepared to shut down the camera with a dark face.

But there was a helpless response.

The higher ups won't let you go.

Good guy, the chief director now understands why there is someone above him. This person is not protecting him at all!

At the scene, Xia Tian came to his senses amidst the beeping sound of the system. Thinking of what he had just done in anger, he broke into a cold sweat.

He didn't understand why he couldn't hold back his outburst, and he didn't dare to raise his head at this time. He just felt that everyone was laughing at him and looking down on him.

"Xiaoyuan, Xiaotian is your brother, can't you let him go? Isn't it just a medal? Dad can make ten or hundreds of them for you and put them at home. Stop making trouble, okay? Give the medal to Xiaotian!"

You can hear the needle drop on site.

Xia Tian raised his head and looked at Xia's father running towards him from the auditorium. His nose became sore and tears fell down.

"Dad!" This voice made me feel three parts aggrieved, three parts dependent and one part sad.

Gu Beizhou almost got goosebumps, but Xia's father didn't feel it. He came to his son distressedly, raised his hands and hugged him, "It's okay, dad is here."

"Bah bang bang", Gu Beizhou applauded this touching father-son relationship, his expression was indescribably calm, not at all like what he should look like when he sees his father getting close to other sons.

Xia's father frowned and opened his mouth to say something, but thinking that he had failed to fulfill his responsibilities of raising children, he couldn't say anything.

"Just in time, Mr. Xia, now that you are on stage, let's talk about it! Those rumors on the Internet should come to an end." Gu Beizhou's words left some people confused, while others were frightened.

"Those people on the Internet don't know the whole story and they just like to make false claims. We just have to have a clear conscience and don't care what they do!"

Xia's father always believed that he was upright and upright. Even though the Internet is now saying that he had an affair during marriage, Xia's father was upright and upright.

Because he didn't play with the feelings of two women at the same time.

Gu Beizhou curled his lips slightly and smiled sarcastically.

"You have a clear conscience, and so do I, but I don't want my mother to bear the reputation of being a mistress, so Mr. Xia, let's sort out the timeline of my mother and your wife's appearance first!"

[What does Bai Ziyuan mean? 】

[Have you noticed that Bai Ziyuan is older than Xia Tian? 】

[Um... It seems so, so Bai Ziyuan's mother is the first wife, and Xia Tian's mother is the mistress? 】

[Laughing to death, don't make blind guesses if you don't know the situation. Mr. Xia has only married one wife, and that is Miss He, Xia Tian's mother. They have joined forces! 】

[So no matter how Bai Ziyuan cleans it up, his identity as an illegitimate son cannot be washed away, right? 】

[Illegitimate son, although I know this is not what he wants, but...]