Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 Romance Novel Plot

Gu Beizhou was forced to lower his head with this body, but what he saw was his fat belly.

Apart from this, no other parts can be seen.

Although Gu Beizhou was as calm and calm as he was, he was speechless at this moment.

After a few minutes of silence, the intense pain in his wrist forced Gu Beizhou to regain his senses.

Lifting his arm, which was thicker than an average person's thigh, and looking at the outward wound on the inside of his wrist, Gu Beizhou sighed deeply.

The original person was still a pathetic person who committed suicide.

He used his other uninjured hand to push himself up and sit up. After completing this action, Gu Beizhou leaned on the edge of the bed next to him, panting.

Because of his turning movement, the injury on his left wrist became more cracked.

The blood loss and body fat made Gu Beizhou feel dizzy and he didn't dare to move anymore. After a while, he felt a little stronger.

During his break, Gu Beizhou sorted out his original memories and the plot of this world.

This world is a sweet novel about online dating, laughter and curses, and the happy marriage.

The full name is "Online Love Has Spring" and it is a romance novel with a male and female protagonist.

The heroine Sang Wanwan is a young, lively and playful girl, and a real rotten girl.

One day, she had a sudden idea and found her fujoshi friends and proposed to form a group.

In the group, they are all gay men. In order to find like-minded partners, they claim to leave their own pure land in this world that excludes homosexuality.

In fact, as a fujoshi but I have never been exposed to homosexuality, I was a little curious about what real homosexuality is like, so I created this group.

They named their group a gay exchange group, and noted various offensive and defensive attributes in the notes. The heroine Sang Wanwan was the group leader.

They randomly invited members and asked questions, all about homosexuality, which looked very formal.

The male protagonist Ye Su is one of those invited to join the group.

But the male protagonist is not gay. His account was added to the group because he lent his account to his sister to play games. His sister was excited when she saw the group invitation and decisively joined the group.

Ye Mu joined the group because she is also a fujoshi and is curious about the gay community.

In that gay exchange group, the hero's account was always his sister Ye Mu, who let herself go in the group.

Of course, the group doesn't just include people like the male protagonist who have a strange combination of circumstances, but also real gays.

The original person, Gu Beizhou, was a gay man who was tricked into being cheated and played with.

Because of my obesity, I had very low self-esteem and was depressed. In addition, my sexual orientation was different from that of most people, but I was not integrated into society. I did not dare to expose myself to the sun at all.

In fact, the original person was not like this when he was a child. He was still a cute and normal child.

It's just that his parents died early, and he was only ten years old at the time. He couldn't bear the blow for a while, and he became depressed.