Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 What the Ke family means

"fart!"

Gu Kangnian, who was originally going to sit back and watch, couldn't stand the shamelessness of the couple.

"Gu Beizhou didn't want to join in with you. He left home cleanly. He didn't even take his mobile phone with him when he left. He earned the initial capital by selling calligraphy and paintings in the bright sun. When did he use your money? I've never seen you so unnecessary. Face."

The two girls who had been watching for a long time finally couldn't bear it anymore and jumped out to speak.

"That's right, classmate Gu Beizhou was selling calligraphy on the pedestrian street during the National Day, and he went to an old man's stall. When we wanted to transfer money, he didn't have a mobile phone to accept it, so he could only accept cash."

The two girls who stood up were Gu Beizhou's first and second customers.

Li Jiesheng was afraid that others would not believe it, so he pushed through everyone and squeezed back into the classroom, taking out a roll of drawing paper from under his desk.

Running back, Li Jie unfolded her artistic name, her cheeks red, "Look, this is what I bought at that time, five hundred yuan a piece. Classmate Gu Beizhou went there for several days in a row, and it basically took five to ten minutes to buy a piece. , and it never stopped."

The students who were watching looked at the ink painting on Li Jie's hand in surprise, feeling a little envious and a little jealous.

"Can I also ask for one? I'll give you money, five hundred, no, one thousand!"

Seeing the wolf-like looks in their eyes, Li Jie hurriedly put away her calligraphy and paintings for fear of being robbed.

Seeing no paintings, everyone stopped. Remembering that someone had asked for a painting just now, I couldn't help but wonder who it was.

After taking a look, I realized that they were the most arrogant art teacher, staring at Gu Beizhou with bright eyes.

Gu Beizhou ignored them and stared at the couple who suddenly appeared with indifferent eyes.

"Please be a witness. I want to completely sever ties with Mr. Gu and Ms. Liu. I will get the registered residence when I am old enough."

Gu Kangnian didn't mind watching the excitement and said lightly: "What are you waiting for? Just register it in my family's household registration book! After all, according to the calculation of the ancestors, my mother is the legitimate mother. She raised her bastard son in her name and gave you the status of legitimate daughter-in-law. , how nice."

One concubine at a time, it was not Gu Beizhou who was humiliated, but Liu Yan.

"I don't allow it!" Liu Yan roared.

Gu Kangnian sneered coldly, "What, can't you pretend anymore?"

As if to anger Liu Yan, Gu Kangnian looked at Gu Beizhou, "Why don't you say anything? Why do you feel wronged by joining my mother's household registration?"

Gu Beizhou sighed, he really couldn't underestimate the male protagonist Gu Kangnian. He must have known about his achievements and wanted to tie him on board.

Although he knew it, he just didn't hate Gu Kangnian's behavior.

"I'm not wronged, I'm just afraid that Aunt Ke will react."

"No!" The three members of the Ke family, who were finally squeezed into the crowd, blurted out.

"Xiaozhou, you are a good boy. You are different from them. Auntie is willing." Ke Xuewei said gently