Chapter 741-750

Chapter 741 Chu Yian's real-life experience

In just the blink of an eye, Gu Beizhou returned from reality to the game.

He moved his hands and feet, and the Qi in his Dantian was still in his body, as if the previous emptiness in his body was an illusion.

Data is just data. It's too rigid and doesn't even come from scratch, which makes it even more unreal.

Fortunately, this game cannot monitor Gu Beizhou's thoughts, otherwise he would have to give him some trouble now.

"Realistic mission completed, gift from NPC, Eye of Truth."

Gu Beizhou only felt that his eyes were wrapped softly. After a moment, the feeling disappeared.

Opening his eyes, Gu Beizhou looked at the nothingness and felt happy.

It was really the eye of reality. Before, he looked at the universe-like nothingness, but now, it was actually composed of dense data codes.

His eyesight was also very good before, but he could only see the data codes that appeared when the scene was changed, and the data codes that were extremely unreal. Now that he looked at them, they all turned into data.

However, this consumes a lot of energy. Gu Beizhou only took a few glances and felt that the energy he had cultivated before had dried up, and his eyes began to seize the vitality of his body.

Decisively stopping the use of his eyes, Gu Beizhou's eyes returned to calm, but the space was still that void.

He felt that the Eye of Truth was too overbearing, and he could only use it once in a short period of time.

Gu Beizhou smiled. The codes just now were deeply remembered in his heart. Next time he goes back to reality, they will be helpful in deciphering the Zodiac Gate game.

The game has no way of knowing what kind of monster it has provoked.

Although it already paid enough attention to Gu Beizhou, it separated a ray of data and kept an eye on Gu Beizhou all the time.

"Send me back to my villa." Gu Beizhou spoke to nothingness.

The void space shook for a moment, and then he disappeared and appeared in the villa.

As soon as he appeared, he saw a figure rushing towards him. After seeing the appearance of the person clearly, Gu Beizhou did not dodge, he opened his arms and waited for the person to fall into his trap.

Chu Yian threw himself into Gu Beizhou's arms and hugged him tightly. The fear in his heart receded, but he was still aggrieved.

The little mouth curled up, and the tears fell down, crying so hard that it was raining.

Gu Beizhou felt distressed. He held up Chu Yi'an's face and coaxed her gently, "What's wrong? I cried like a little cat. Who bullied you?"

Xiang Chaoyang and the others couldn't laugh or cry. Who dared to bully this ancestor? It would be better if he didn't bully others.

Thinking about Gu Beizhou's commotion without Chu Yian during this period, several people couldn't help but tremble.

Even Xiang Chaoyang, who has the biggest filter against Gu Beizhou, dare not agree with what he just said.

Just seeing the person who had made such a big fuss before, now huddled in Gu Beizhou's arms and weeping aggrievedly, a group of people who didn't feel guilty felt a little embarrassed.

Chu Yian had cried enough, hugged Gu Beizhou's neck, and asked aggrievedly, "Isn't my husband always here? I called you husband, why are you missing?"

At this time, a group of people looked at Gu Beizhou with quite complicated expressions, as if they were looking at a scumbag or a weirdo who abducted an innocent child who didn't understand anything.