Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 Gu Beizhou's worries

"He still has the nerve to stay in our family, Sangmenxing. He shouldn't have been allowed to study in the first place..."

Wang Meihua was breathing fragrance when the door opened and she was stared at indifferently by Gu Beizhou, as if her throat was suddenly strangled and she could no longer speak.

Gu Daqiang felt a little embarrassed when he saw his elegant little brother looking at him indifferently, as if he were looking at a stranger.

Gu Beizhou didn't care about the expressions of the people in the yard, even if a few people in the yard were his relatives.

None of the original brothers, sister-in-law and nephews are good.

When the original person was in the spotlight, he tried every means to stick to it. In recent years, most of the family's expenses came from the original person.

It was the original pure and kind person who felt that this was the right thing to do. Under the constant indoctrination of his brother and sister-in-law, he felt that he was a drag on his brother and sister-in-law's family.

It's so hopeless that I have only three taels of silver saved over the years.

But I don't want to think about it. Without his original success in the imperial examination, which improved the family's status, how could his greedy and selfish brother find a job in management?

Without the original person copying books day and night to support the family, how could Gu Daqiang buy this yard with just his little monthly silver?

In fact, if his two nephews were not related to the original body, they might directly enter the academy and study at half the price?

...

Gu Beizhou is not worthless for his original self. He does not have that kind of empathy, but he has said that he will avenge his original self, and those who have treated him badly are included in this list.

Always separate the original enemy.

It was not known that Gu Daqiang and Wang Meihua's family, who were being cared for, were a little timid when facing Gu Beizhou at the beginning, but it only took a few minutes for them to feel confident.

"Brother, are you leaving?" Gu Daqiang licked his face and came forward.

Gu Beizhou leaned back slightly to stop Gu Daqiang from getting closer, and looked down at Gu Daqiang's greasy face.

Flat nose, wide lips, split eyebrows, spotted face, less than 1.7 meters tall...

Gu Beizhou suddenly didn't want to see what he looked like now.

His Yi'an will despise him.

The thoughts in Gu Beizhou's mind passed very quickly, and none of them were shown on his face. Even Gu Daqiang, who was very close at hand, did not notice that Gu Beizhou was distracted for a moment.

"Get out of the way." Gu Beizhou's voice was calm, without any fluctuation.

Gu Daqiang didn't expect that Gu Beizhou would be so disrespectful, and his face became stiff.

"Little brother..."

"I said, get out of the way," Gu Beizhou had no intention of continuing to fight with Gu Daqiang. The pain from the injury behind him made him feel extremely bad at this time, "Don't make me say it a third time!"

Wang Meihua couldn't see her man being treated like this, so she stepped forward and pulled Gu Daqiang behind him, and faced Gu Beizhou with her hands on her hips.