Chapter 691-700

Chapter 691 New clue, male ghost at night

On the first day, Gu Beizhou and his party found no other clues except the rumors about Qin Qingqing.

At night, they began to wonder where to rest.

Before the game started, it was clearly stated that twelve o'clock in the evening was the time for the dead and one was not allowed to walk outside.

They have no status at Huating Private High School and no dormitories. It is really difficult to find a place to live outside.

Finally, Gu Beizhou thought of the classroom.

The only thing is that there are surveillance cameras in the classrooms. This is the pride of private high schools.

Gu Beizhou believed that there was no way out, so he asked Dao Jue to go to the monitoring room and take a look around. Finally, he found that the monitoring in Class 11 was broken.

Obviously, something is going to happen in the first grade of high school.

This can be regarded as a clue. A group of people cheered up and prepared to stick to Class 11 tomorrow.

When we arrived at the Grade 11 class, a group of people were not very particular and just sat on the floor.

Gu Beizhou was very particular and used one hundred points to come up with a double sleeping bag.

Of course he would rather use the bed. The problem is that the bed is not easy to put away. It would be bad if the teachers and students of the school find out tomorrow.

The sleeping bag can be compressed and stored, making it a must-have when traveling!

He just wants to feel wronged by his lover.

And his so-called grievance shocked Dao Jue and his party.

Xiang Chaoyang asked nonchalantly, "Where did you get the sleeping bag?"

Gu Beizhou pulled Chu Yian to the sleeping bag and put him in to lie down.

Just as they were about to lie down together and sleep, Dao Jue stepped forward and asked, regardless of the situation, "Do you still have the sleeping bag?"

Gu Beizhou narrowed his eyes. To be honest, he didn't want to deal with this small business.

but......

"Single sleeping bag or double sleeping bag?"

Dao Jue's eyes lit up and he glanced at Xiang Chaoyang, "How many points are there for a double sleeping bag?"

"Four hundred points."

"Okay! I'll transfer it to you now!" Dao Jue immediately transferred the points to Gu Beizhou. Gu Beizhou was unequivocal and a double sleeping bag appeared at Dao Jue's feet.

Dao Jue immediately happily brought his sleeping bag to Xiang Chaoyang, "Let's sleep together!"

Lao Ma and Lao Yang rolled their eyes, their boss really didn't hide it at all.

Xiang Chaoyang was weak, pitiful and helpless, but he didn't dare to refuse. He looked over at Gu Beizhou and saw that he was selling sleeping bags to Lao Ma and the others.

After selling, without even looking in his direction, he got into the bed cover and zipped it up, and there was no movement.

Xiang Chaoyang wanted to cry but didn't have any tears. He didn't dare to call his boss, so he obeyed humbly.

With the sleeping bags, several people slept well, but the five people on the other side were chased by ghosts and ran around the campus.

"What's going on! Why are the ghosts some male students? Shouldn't they be Qin Qingqing or Xu Xiaoya!"