Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191 Giving Deer and Plants

Soon after being given the antidote, Qiang woke up.

Seeing Qiang open his eyes, Tu and Jiao were obviously relieved, but Lisa's expression was ugly.

An Ta tilted his head and smiled calmly, "Now that you're strong, you can go back!"

Lisa glared at An fiercely, but An didn't look at her at all. Lisa was so angry that her eyes darkened, and she said coldly: "I hope your golden finger can cure all injuries, otherwise... ha!"

An was finally willing to give Lisa a look, but it was full of disdain.

"As long as I can cure most people, these people will naturally help me and support me. You will never be able to overthrow me if you want."

Lisa choked and walked away angrily. She didn't care and stayed awake.

When Qiang saw Lisa leaving, he got up and wanted to chase her regardless of his injured body. Jiao frowned and tried to stop her, but was pulled back by Tu.

"Let him go!" Tu's face was expressionless, and his voice did not have any fluctuation.

Jiao glanced at Tu in surprise and nodded slowly to show that he understood.

After Qiang chased him out, Tu turned around and looked at An and Gu Beizhou, who had changed a lot, and said seriously: "Tomorrow, Jiao and I will go to the forest and fetch some animals for you."

Lisa came here without any payment on purpose. It's hard to say why, but she felt uncomfortable anyway.

They were all ready to say that the people in Lisa's Cave had died. Tu was so aware of current affairs that he couldn't say anything else.

"A deer." Ann said the reward she wanted.

Normally, less than one prey would be needed, but when Lisa offended him, An felt particularly confident.

Tu didn't think that An was talking too much about a lion and was more important than a deer, so he nodded in agreement.

An had no intention of letting the two of them stay, so he waved them out of the cave.

After Tu and Jiao came out of the cave, they chased Lisa and Qiang who left.

Before I took two steps, I heard Lisa's voice below the cave, and she was yelling.

"Go away! You are so dirty with vomit, and you dare to come close to me!"

"Li, if you fall, I will protect you."

"Who wants you to protect me? I would rather fall to the ground than be supported by a dirty, smelly, useless man like you!"

...

Qiang was probably hurt, so he didn't speak for a long time.

Tu and Jiao stepped forward silently and helped up the man on the ground. Lisa was somewhat aware of the unusual silence between the two.

Lisa's face changed, and she vaguely felt that she had done something wrong.

She has been here for almost three months, and because of the attitude of the men in the cave who want everything she wants, she completely regards these men as accessories and never thought that they have their own thoughts.

Now that I can vaguely react, the cracks are already there.

"Tu, Jiao, I, I'm just too angry. That Chu Yian, just An, won't follow me."

Tu and Jiao nodded as if understanding, but said nothing.

Seeing Lisa panicking, Jiaocai spoke, "Li, go back, we have to go to Linzi tomorrow."