Chapter 721-730

Chapter 721 The Dead and Solving the Case

"Boss! Why did you just, last night our brothers had a good chat all night long, and today we agreed to continue chatting, and I came to you excitedly early in the morning, why is this like this..."

"Brother, why did you let dad's white-haired man give away his black-haired man? Dad's health is not good to begin with. What should I do if he can't bear the blow!"

"Why are you crying? There's no way we can be saved. Where is the family doctor? Why hasn't he come here yet?"

"Are you a hard-hearted person? Even if you don't cry now that your elder brother is gone, why don't you allow us to cry?"

...

Gu Beizhou was so noisy by these people that his brain hurt.

These are all in his room file, the ten brothers and sisters of the banker.

Except for the tenth child who arrived slowly and didn't squeeze in to cause trouble, everyone else was in the boss's bedroom, crying and arguing.

Ignoring the people who were still arguing, Gu Beizhou stepped forward to inspect Boss Zhuang's body.

That's right, Gu Beizhou, who has rich experience, is sure that the person is hopeless and even the family doctor is useless.

A preliminary autopsy was done on Mr. Zhuang and it was found that he died of poisoning.

Gu Beizhou frowned and looked around to see if there was anything he could poison.

Boss Zhuang was the only one who died, so he must have been poisoned not when he was with everyone, but when he was alone, only in the bedroom.

There must be a clue in the bedroom!

Soon, Gu Beizhou's eyes were fixed on a water glass.

He held up the water glass with his white-gloved hand and sniffed it in front of his nose. There was no special smell.

But other colorless and odorless poisons are not excluded.

Someone noticed Gu Beizhou's movements and asked curiously, "Steward, do you suspect that the water is poisonous?"

Only the player can talk to the housekeeper who is feared by the manor owner's children.

Gu Beizhou glanced at him and didn't recognize his specific identity. He just nodded lightly, "Yeah!"

Kong Tu smiled, "Then we can cooperate. I found that those NPCs are quite afraid of you."

Gu Beizhou raised his eyebrows, "Why are you cooperating with me?"

"Hey, I have a companion who came in with me. His ability is to identify poisons, which can be used just right."

Gu Beizhou nodded decisively, "Okay!"

Kong Rabbit said yes, "Hello, Mr. Gu, my zodiac sign is Rabbit, and my surname is Kong. You can just call me Kong Rabbit. My companion's zodiac sign is Snake, and his name is Snake."

Then he couldn't wait to report the good news to his partner.

"Old Snake, Old Snake, I'm hugging Mr. Gu's lap! Come on, Mr. Gu wants to use you!"

Old Snake: "..."

"speak nicely!"

Kong Tu chuckled, "Come quickly, we're at the murder scene."

After saying this, the other person immediately understood and replied, "Wait a moment, we will be there soon!"

Kong Tu looked at Gu Beizhou happily, "My companion will be here soon."