Chapter 541-550

Chapter 541 Gu Beizhou survives the catastrophe of ascension

Only by surviving the catastrophe of ascension in the fairy world can it truly be possible to ascend!

What everyone had caused before was only the thunder disaster in the world of cultivation, so naturally they could not embark on the path to ascension.

A group of monks who have transcended tribulations feel blessed, but they are more and more horrified.

If this is the thunder catastrophe of ascension, then the road to ascension is open, and they have no confidence in surviving it.

Without him, the aura of the thunder tribulation is too terrifying and vast. The people who can overcome the tribulation are arrogant and arrogant, but they are not fools. They cannot survive this kind of thunder tribulation.

"This is...what to do!"

One of the great tribulation masters smiled bitterly and shook his head, the despair rising in his heart almost overwhelming him.

Chu Yi'an, who had remembered all the memories except the first life, looked calm and reassured everyone, "Don't worry, brother, as the person who reestablished the path to ascension, the thunder tribulation will naturally be extraordinary, and you will not be like this."

"Furthermore, my brother's lightning tribulations are always a hundred times stronger than others. Thinking about it this way, your ascension tribulations won't be too terrifying."

After listening to Chu Yi'an's comfort, the tribulation masters thought about it carefully, and it seemed that it was true.

It was also because Gu Beizhou had not survived the tribulation for so long that all the powerful men had forgotten the horror of his thunder tribulation.

"So, I'm relieved. It's just that this lightning disaster is so terrifying. Fellow Daoist Gu..."

Chu Yian glanced at the monk who was speaking, with strong dissatisfaction in his eyes.

"My brother will be fine of course!"

The man smiled sheepishly, feeling quite embarrassed.

It seems really inappropriate to say these depressing words at this time.

Chu Yian withdrew his gaze and stared directly at Gu Beizhou, who was in the midst of a thunderstorm with the image of destroying the world.

Gu Beizhou stood in the void, and the sky-opening ax in his hand finally flashed its light, which was dazzling.

Gu Beizhou, who had already reached the third level of "Heaven Breaking Technique", picked up the immortal weapon Sky-Opening Axe, but it was still not easy.

But to deal with the Ascension Tribulation, one must open the Sky Axe.

In the world of cultivation, the third level of "Breaking Heaven Art" has reached its limit. The fourth level of heavenly materials and earthly treasures cannot be found in the world of cultivation.

I have to do it forcefully!

Gu Beizhou turned his wrist and stared fiercely at the black hole in the sky, filled with tribulation clouds filled with violent aura.

"Come!" He shouted, and without waiting for the tribulation cloud to give birth to the thunder tribulation, he rushed directly into the tribulation cloud to fight.

He wants to temper his soul with the lightning tribulation of the immortal world!

In the calamity cloud, Gu Beizhou, who was surrounded by countless thunder calamities, rushed forward. The sky-opening ax became a supreme weapon in his hand, and the calamity cloud also broke through several holes for the aura to escape.