Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Lanyan is causing trouble (please ask for Zhizhi~)

After the Wanshou Festival birthday banquet, Gu Beizhou and the prince returned to the prince's mansion together.

After analyzing the situation at today's banquet, the prince was in a happy mood.

The prince never thought that the third child was such a stupid person!

But at the same time, he was even more afraid of Gu Beizhou.

The third child was not really stupid, it was Gu Beizhou who deliberately created an environment for the third child that would make him arrogant and arrogant. Everything was so natural.

There are also the little tricks Gu Beizhou made between the emperor and the third prince.

If the emperor didn't know the true value of glass, if he didn't know the origin of the third prince's glass prescription, if he didn't know the "meeting gifts" the third prince gave to envoys from various countries, he might not be so angry, and the marriage would not be impossible to consider.

However, all these emperors knew that if the third prince used glass made of sand as a rare treasure to fool the emperor, then...

In particular, this is the greeting gift the third prince gave to envoys from various countries.

When it comes to the emperor, he just has a few extra coins, which is the difference between ten coins and twenty coins. It would be strange if he can't be angry.

There was also a third prince who couldn't see the situation clearly and proposed for marriage in public at the palace banquet. If he failed, he had to use a glass square as a betrothal gift.

The emperor, who knew who the prescription was from, felt embarrassed. In addition, his birthday gift was a few glass products, but the pair he asked for was a glass prescription. In the eyes of people who didn't know the situation, the emperor was not as valuable as the pair. !

Adding up all kinds of reasons, it is not surprising that the emperor would completely dislike the third prince.

Compared to the third prince, Gu Beizhou was more concerned about the existence of the second prince.

"Are you worried about your second brother? Impossible!" the prince said flatly, without any hesitation.

Gu Beizhou only mentioned the second prince's pause in front of him, and then the careful plan of giving birthday gifts.

After Gu Beizhou finished speaking, he didn't get a response from the prince. He raised his eyes in surprise and saw the prince's complicated expression.

Gu Beizhou frowned imperceptibly, "Your Highness, is there anything wrong with what I said?"

The prince shook his head, "There's nothing wrong, it's just that you don't want to involve both the concubine and the master, so it's impossible for him to marry you as your wife..."

"Why not?" Gu Beizhou said flatly, "He is my only...wife!"

Gu Beizhou wanted to say love, but felt it was inappropriate, so he had to change his mind.

The prince sighed, his eyes far away, "That's all, the prince should also have the intention of making you a double son-in-law. I won't take love with you."

Gu Beizhou was a little confused. They were not discussing the second prince, so why did they have anything to do with Hengdao Duoai?

Seeing Gu Beizhou's doubts, the prince had no intention of solving the doubts. He only affirmed: "Don't worry about the second brother. He doesn't have those thoughts. He just likes talented scholars."