Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 Things have changed (please ask for Zhizhi~)

In the study, the prince waited for a while.

Gu Beizhou was aware of it when Taifu Chu opened his mouth, and was not surprised that the prince was here.

Seeing the arrival of the two people, the prince's frown slightly relaxed. Although his face was still heavy, he still joked, "Are you happy to finally see Yi Jie Acacia?"

Gu Beizhou's expression remained unchanged even after being teased, and he nodded, "Of course I'm happy."

Seeing that the joke was unsuccessful, the prince shook his head, straightened his face, and started to get down to business.

"I received a secret report that the Duke of Guo could not leave for two hours after taking command, so the Third Emperor's brother couldn't hold himself back and tried to delay the military pay."

Master Chu frowned, "Master Qin, will you agree?"

In any case, the Duke of Zhen and the Qin Mansion are considered in-laws.

Disgust flashed in the prince's eyes, "The third son said that the Xiongnu only dared to invade after getting the news that Daqian was punished by heaven. If the punishment from heaven is not broken, there will be endless troubles. The Xiongnu will not retreat, instigating his father, issuing edicts to commit crimes and giving porridge to the people to appease the people. ."

In the past month, the third prince has been using gunpowder to create disturbances among the people, and the world has become panic-stricken.

Gu Beizhou thought of the memorial he saw in the imperial study.

Sure enough, there are no really stupid people in the royal family. Previously, I thought that the memorial was just to accelerating the emperor's disgust and was self-defeating. However, the fact is that the third prince took one step at a time and waited for ten steps to prepare for the delay in military pay later.

"If we want to give out porridge, the people in the Ministry of Revenue will be temporarily unable to arrange military pay. And once the court gives out porridge, the imperial city will definitely be a mixed bag. The third prince's people can also sneak in smoothly, so they can kill many birds with one move!" Mrs. Chu! Fu stroked his beard, which seemed to be a compliment, but actually his voice contained anger.

The military pay was calculated in this way, and the one hundred thousand soldiers were not taken into consideration at all!

The prince's face was filled with anger. Ever since the news about the Huns came back, his anger had never subsided, but had been hidden.

"Third brother, you really don't care about the foundation that has been built for hundreds of years!" The prince slapped his hand heavily on the desk.

Seeing that both the prince and the teacher were still angry, Gu Beizhou rubbed the tea cup in his hand, his voice was calm and indifferent, as if a basin of coldness was poured down to extinguish the anger of the two.

"How long will it take for the third prince to propose porridge?"

The prince twitched his lips and said, "Three days."

Three days, in the eyes of Mr. Qin who does not know the whole situation, is worth waiting.

And two days later, it's the New Year's banquet.

Gu Beizhou smiled lightly, it seemed that the third prince had already settled the day of being forced into the palace.

It is imperative and full of confidence.