Chapter 621-630

Chapter 621 The family is shocked

Gu Beizhou and Chu Yian were sent to the airport respectfully by Huo Ping.

Just because, halfway through, he had confirmed that what Gu Beizhou told him was true.

In fact, what he spent a lot of effort to find out was not as clear as what Gu Beizhou told him.

After getting off the car, Huo Ping personally led the two of them to get their tickets. Before they were about to board the plane, he smiled lightly at Chu Yi'an.

"I heard that Mr. Chu has a mission to come to the devil. It is the mission to arrest fugitives, right? I just got the news that those fugitives were caught. I have sent the arrest video to Mr. Chu's phone. Mr. Chu See if it's them."

Chu Yian didn't even turn on his phone to confirm. He just nodded slightly, turned around and motioned for Gu Beizhou to board the plane.

This cold attitude made Huo Ping's expression stiff.

Gu Beizhou found it funny and stepped forward to hold Chu Yian's slim waist.

"Why are you so disrespectful? Aren't you afraid that he will cause trouble for you?"

Chu Yian glanced at Gu Beizhou, "He has lost face, I know it very well."

The All God's conspiracy is not only to transform all human beings into His dependents, but also to snipe the geniuses of the human race.

With the help of Quan Shen, the Huo family could become the number one family in the Demon City. You can imagine how many things it has done for Quan Shen and how many geniuses it has ruined.

Therefore, the Huo family is finished, no doubt!

Chu Yian could see it clearly, and he didn't even need to cover it up.

Gu Beizhou couldn't help but take a bite of his lover's cold side face, smiling deeply.

"My Yi'an, you are so smart!"

After Gu Beizhou and the others returned to Beijing to submit their mission, they went back to the dormitory to rest and had a dreamless and peaceful night.

But the Magic City, which was about to welcome students from various colleges and universities the next day, spent the whole night in weird and turbulent conditions.

The guards came out of the hole guarded by Mo Xiu University and surrounded the Huo family.

Huo Ping later realized that the Huo family was in danger, and the back of his hand became stiff.

He thought there would be some time for him to evacuate, but he didn't expect the country to move so quickly.

No, it should be the military who acted quickly!

Huoping gritted his teeth, "Damn it! I should have thought of it a long time ago. The military department is responsible for handling this matter, not the government!"

There are a lot of bugs in the government, and the Huo family bribes even more. If the government takes action, there will be people to deal with them, and if it doesn't work, there will be people who will send messages.

But at the military headquarters, the Huo family contacted some people on the garrison side, but the garrison didn't have much power, and this time it was the garrison who came.

The garrison is a group of guys who cannot be bribed at all, and because it is inconvenient to send messages after being bribed, the communication between the two worlds cannot be used at all!

Hoping leaned back loosely on the chair, full of despair.

"It's over!"

The Huo family is finished, and so is he.