Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311 Frankly Identity

Leng Linyu was reluctant to go to the theater. He thought the scholar Gu Beizhou was more attractive.

However, Gu Beizhou must be watched by Gu Beizhou, and Leng Lin, the leader of the Demon Cult, Yu, who was fascinated by the beauty, said that he should just watch the theater out of boredom.

However, the leader will not let Gu Beizhou go so easily.

He turned around in Gu Beizhou's arms, from sitting on his side to sitting astride him, and now with his back to Gu Beizhou, he was completely nestled into Gu Beizhou's arms, his posture becoming more and more intimate.

Leng Linyu inserted himself into Gu Beizhou's arms and yawned lazily, not caring about his discomfort. He placed his elbow on the window edge, supported his chin with the back of his white hand, and rested his head on Gu Beizhou's shoulder.

What can Gu Beizhou do? Of course, he was very cooperative and put his hand around Leng Linyu's soft belly, tightening it so that the two of them were closer.

Leng Linyu narrowed his eyes, obviously very satisfied with Gu Beizhou's actions. He raised his head and kissed Gu Beizhou's chin as a reward, and then continued.

While the two were entangled, below, the heroine Lei Xiaoxiao was also angry because the people in the inn were indifferent to the bandits' evil.

When Gu Beizhou and the two looked at each other, they saw that the domineering and evil-minded Miss Leibao was jumping up and landing on an unoccupied square table, looking down at the people in the inn who were drinking and eating meat.

"As a person in the martial arts community, shouldn't it be your duty to eliminate evil and promote good? Why are you so calm even when you know that there are bandits doing evil here?"

Being pointed at the nose and criticized by a teenage girl, even if she is a very beautiful girl, cannot calm her anger.

One of them, a bearded man with a beard, slammed his drinking bowl on the ground and stood up. His tall figure of nearly two meters looked like a stupid bear.

"Little girl, have you just come out from home? No wonder you are so ignorant. Why don't we go? Don't you, the upright young ladies from the martial arts world, know best? Why, killing one or two bandits is no longer enough for your noble family to make your name known. Are you going to kill the donkey and destroy the entire mountain to become famous?"

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Although this was a fact that everyone in the martial arts world and even the imperial court knew, no one said it, so they just pretended it didn't happen.

This was the tacit understanding of everyone, but now the fig leaf has been torn off.

"Li Quanba, be careful what you say!"

The person sitting at the same table as the bearded man immediately changed his face and warned.

Li Quanba, this is not the bearded name, but he has made a name for himself in the world with his fists, so everyone calls him that.

Of course, Li Quanba also had some scruples about the activities among the big martial arts sects. Just now, he acted impulsively because of his drinking and the anger in his heart towards the famous and decent people. When his companion reminded him, he immediately sobered up. He snorted and reluctantly sat down. .

Lei Xiaoxiao, who stood condescendingly on the table, was a little at a loss. She clearly understood every word, but why, she felt that she didn't understand anything.