Chapter 571-580

Chapter 571 Return to system space

Gu Beizhou left this world only after An An closed his eyes.

The lover in this world relies too much on Gu Beizhou. As he gets older, he is in panic all the time, fearing that Gu Beizhou will leave first.

Because Gu Beizhou is so much older than him.

He couldn't tell anyone about this anxiety, but he just became more and more depressed and his health became worse.

Gu Beizhou had pampered this man for so many lifetimes, how could he not know what this man was afraid of?

Helpless, he could only use some special methods to make his body healthier than ordinary people. Even if An An could no longer walk, he could still hold people to comfort him.

It was this absolute sense of security that allowed An An to finally feel at ease in the last few years of his life, without having to worry all the time that Gu Beizhou would leave before him.

When he was about to die, he suddenly remembered everything he had done before.

Gu Beizhou is so familiar with his lover that he can tell his condition with just one look.

Touching his lover's silver hair lovingly, Gu Beizhou sighed softly, "Yi'an, when can I spend time in these worlds with you who have memories?"

Chu Yian blinked. He was obviously very old, but his eyes were extremely agile, and there was no trace of wind, frost or vicissitudes in his eyes.

"Isn't this nice? I like you to find me and protect me."

Gu Beizhou hugged the naughty man in his arms, "But Yi'an, I don't like you suffering in a place where I can't see you."

Chu Yian moved his head in Gu Beilu's arms and laughed.

"It's bitter first and then sweet! And after I regained my memory, all I remembered was sweet."

Gu Beizhou touched the white-haired little head in his arms distressedly, knowing that his lover was trying to comfort him, but it was indeed his Yi An's temperament.

Remember only the good ones.

"In the next world, I will try to choose a better one so that you won't suffer too much."

Chu Yian smiled, "Okay! Then you have to choose carefully."

After saying that, Chu Yian's breath disappeared.

Gu Beizhou was not very sad, on the contrary, he was a little happy.

Because they will meet again in the system space.

He went to bed and lay side by side with the person who had cooled down a little. He raised his hands to hug the person to his chest and closed his eyes.

His lover is waiting for him.

With his consciousness withdrawn, Gu Beizhou left this world without hesitation, where there was nothing worthy of his nostalgia.

As soon as the figure appeared in the system space, he was rushed into his arms, with a slight smile on Gu Beizhou's lips.

"Oh, I only remembered everything about the last world in the last few minutes, so late!" Chu Yian complained unhappily, making Gu Beizhou happy.

Gu Beizhou gently kissed his lover's forehead, "You!"

Chu Yian liked to see Gu Beizhou's helpless and partial expression on him, smiling happily.

With a roll of his eyes, he raised his arms and hugged Gu Beizhou's neck, smiling wickedly.

"Teacher Gu, in the last world, you have been abstinent for decades. Now with such a cute little boyfriend standing in front of you, can you bear it?"