Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 D platform's concession

Time flies by, and it's May 31st, the last day to participate in the Internet Celebrity Live Contest.

Looking at the five-digit number of Internet celebrities on the entry list, several live broadcast platforms went crazy.

After more than two months of pre-heating for the Internet celebrity live broadcast competition, the g live broadcast platform has taken the lead among all live broadcast platforms, and the original Big Brother d live broadcast platform has also been left behind.

But what makes other live broadcast platforms strange is that d live broadcast platform does not seem to have any reaction to the provocation of g live broadcast platform. Even if some of the platform's Internet celebrities have been poached, it is still very low-key.

Fang Su laughed angrily as he watched people on the Internet making various guesses, including even guessing how many benefits G Live Broadcast Platform would give D Live Broadcast Platform to occupy the live broadcast market.

"It is indeed a huge benefit. The charges of almost killing two people have been washed away. The market is nothing!"

Fang Su was furious, but the other two people in the study, as two people who were almost forced to death, were not in the best condition.

Gu Beizhou was calmly typing on the computer. Chu Yi'an was lying in his arms with a calm expression. Fang Su got more and more headache as he looked at it. It was true that the emperor was not in a hurry but the eunuch was.

It was the close intimacy between these two people that made their lawyer fall behind the judge.

Unfortunately, neither of them succeeded in committing suicide. Gu Beizhou bandaged up the wound himself and called an ambulance for Chu Yian at the same time.

Fang Su definitely believed that Gu Beizhou would not make fun of his own life. He had a low self-esteem in the past and was really capable of committing suicide.

But Thaksin is useless! You have to have the judge's letter!

The judge preconceivedly disliked the two gay plaintiffs, Gu Beizhou and Chu Yian, and the defense lawyer's arguments were really tricky.

Of course, if Gu Beizhou is not happy with the verdict, he can continue to appeal and litigate. They also have money and don't care about the cost of litigation.

only......

Fang Su rubbed his brows with a headache and sighed helplessly.

Gu Beizhou said there was no need to continue fighting. No matter how unconvinced Fang Su was, he could only give up.

Although such concessions gained D Live Platform's concession in the live broadcast market, Fang Su was not happy at all.

"Uncle Fang, the Internet celebrity live broadcast competition has just begun, don't you need to go and get busy?"

Really unable to listen to Fang Su's sigh, Gu Beizhou stopped typing on the keyboard and looked at Fang Su.

At the same time, Chu Yian also raised his head, staring directly at Fang Su with his dark eyes.

When Fang Su met their eyes, his heart softened again. He couldn't bear to force them, so he turned his head and followed Gu Beizhou's topic.

"The g live broadcast platform is gaining momentum now, but it is only a subsidiary and does not require my busy work yet."

Of course Gu Beizhou knew that he just wanted to drive people away.

But obviously, Fang Su would not be willing to leave if he didn't get the answer he wanted.