Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 The stupid third prince (Qiu Zhizhi~)

"Tzuyu, that thing is terrifying!"

Gu Beizhou was called to the prince's residence early in the morning. The prince's voice was cold and he told him about gunpowder.

No matter how calm the prince looked on the surface, Gu Beizhou could see how anxious he was.

Things have all come together. Chu Yian is now at a vulnerable time and cannot leave him for a moment. Now that the third prince is still not calm, Gu Beizhou rubbed his temples, his face still calm and indifferent.

"How powerful is it now?" Gu Beizhou asked patiently.

The prince motioned to the people on the side, "Sir, I have seen it with my own eyes. Please tell me about it."

The person whom the prince respected as sir was an aide of the third prince.

"That thing is only about the size of a fist, and it can blast a three-meter hole. The flying debris can hit things dozens of meters away, and the damage is quite high."

Gu Beizhou nodded, "The power is average. Sir, do you know the formula?"

Average power? The corners of the mouths of the prince and the undercover staff twitched slightly.

The undercover staff member shook his head, "Even the third prince doesn't know the formula. The formula is held tightly in those hands."

This result is not surprising at all.

"Chu Yujin needs to make something, so he has to ask the third prince to prepare the materials. You can tell us what is needed one by one, and we can test it ourselves. Also, do you think that thing needs fire to ignite it?"

The undercover staff nodded.

Gu Beizhou held a face with a clear face and said indifferently, "Then it won't burn, no matter how good the thing is, it will be useless."

The flustered prince suddenly became clear-minded and exclaimed, "Yes! Sir, if you have a chance, try it close to the gunpowder to see if Tzuyu's method is feasible."

The undercover staff looked at Gu Beizhou with admiration, wondering how he could figure out a way to restrain himself so quickly with his long head.

The undercover staff wrote down all the materials that the third prince had prepared for Chu Yujin. After reading them, Gu Beizhou was sure that there was extra material in them.

The three people in the study all knew this.

The prince collected the things and was about to hide them when Gu Beizhou said, "Give it to the Holy One."

The prince made a move, and after a moment's thought, he understood. The corner of his mouth curled up slightly, "It should really be given to the father."

The undercover staff member looked from one to another, wiped the non-existent sweat from his forehead, and was glad that he belonged to the prince.

"The third emperor's younger brother is now despised by his father, and he has such a magical weapon. I guess my father will not tolerate it." The prince meant.

When the undercover staff heard this, he lowered his head and said, "That's true, and the third prince seems to... intend to cooperate with the Huns."

The prince's face suddenly sank, "Is he planning to cooperate with the Huns?"

The prince couldn't figure out why, with such a magical weapon, he would lead a wolf into the house?

Gu Beizhou didn't understand the third prince's thinking either. The undercover staff member gave a wry smile and said, "The third prince thinks this is safer. Besides, the Huns said that they are only helping the third prince to hold back the imperial army and will not really start a war..."