Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 Reincarnation Department, Chu Yian who bets everything (5th update)

In a quiet and empty unknown space, two equally outstanding men stood opposite each other, looking at each other in silence.

One person is wearing a light-colored shirt, neatly and meticulously dressed, with black hair like a waterfall, picturesque eyebrows, an extraordinary temperament, and black eyes that are calm and calm.

He was wearing a dark-colored shirt with the front open, looking wild and unrestrained, with flying black hair, wanton eyes, noble and domineering, and a handsome face carved with a knife.

The two of them just looked at each other, as if whoever spoke first would lose.

Time passed little by little, and the movie scenes on the blue screen continued.

Gu Beizhou looked at the chaos from ancient times to modern times, and then entered into the rapid advancement of science and technology.

Then there was the short time when they first entered the interstellar and looked at each other. The "movie" developed rapidly, and mechas appeared.

But such a wonderful change in the world did not attract the attention of the two men in front of them.

Finally, there was "someone" who couldn't stand the "affectionate look" between the two (dense fog).

The little thing with a milky white shimmer fluttered and flew between the two of them, occupying their entire sight.

"You! But the master's dearest and most beloved people cannot betray the master by looking at each other, otherwise the master will be sad!"

Gu Beizhou's eyes remained still, staring at the little ball of light that made a milky sound.

The other man's face immediately darkened, and no matter how magnetic his voice was, he couldn't hide the disgust and gritted teeth in it.

"Bai Duoduo, stop going around ruining my reputation and talking nonsense! Do I like this pretty boy?"

Gu Beizhou slowly focused his gaze again on the man opposite him.

The man in black opposite was not afraid of Gu Beizhou's cold gaze at all. He sneered and said, "If you can't bring him back, I will tear you apart!"

After that, the man moved his hands, and a bright and dazzling light appeared in the dark space, and the man disappeared in the light and shadow.

Gu Beizhou just took a step forward, but he didn't have time to catch the person leaving.

Taking a deep breath, Gu Beizhou turned to look at another living creature that could speak in this cold and silent space.

"He's talking about Yi'an?" Gu Beizhou's voice was very calm, but hidden under the calmness were waves and agitation, like the waves under the calm sea.

Bai Duoduo flashed, and the shapeless light group twisted itself into a human form.

A doll with three heads and body, but no facial features, but all four limbs.

"Master's husband, you will rescue the master for Duoduo, right?"

The milky words made Gu Beizhou's hanging heart suddenly relax, and he let out a low and soothing laugh from his throat.

Bai Duoduo looked at Gu Beizhou and smiled silently. She was a little anxious, threw herself on Gu Beizhou's face, sat on the bridge of his nose, and said in a milky and eager voice: "Speak!"

Gu Beizhou's slender fingers picked up the little thing on the bridge of his nose. His dark eyes were like ripples of water, incredibly gentle.

"Yes, I will save him!"