Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Something happened at Haining Orphanage

Gu Beizhou decisively shut down the live broadcast, not wanting to think about whether his tens of millions of fans would still be as obedient and not make trouble as before.

Within two days, Zhou fans began to appear on the Internet and organized a vote to vote for Gu Beizhou's future live broadcast content, regardless of whether the real owner had the intention or not.

As the incident at the Haining Orphanage gradually came to an end, more and more people paid attention to Yueban, the former sufferer. Inexplicably, people who voted came in all directions.

When I initiated the vote, I realized something was wrong. It was obviously their own business, and I accidentally got out of the circle. I was very frightened.

This matter also hit Gu Beizhou during his live broadcast.

In the live broadcast room, Zhou fans were fascinated by Gu Beizhou's hot and sweaty appearance, and happily told Gu Beizhou about voting with a cold face.

I fluttered into a ball, especially worried that Gu Beizhou would pull her out.

Fortunately, Gu Beizhou didn't seem to have that plan.

He raised his hand and pushed up his sweat-wet forehead, revealing his sharp and aggressive eyebrows.

Gu Beizhou himself came across as indifferent and non-aggressive, but with that face, the indifference turned into cold and aggressive.

This was the first time that Gu Beizhou's original appearance affected his own temperament, and he actually felt that this was not bad.

My eyes glanced at the voting form. The top one was fitness, the second was martial arts live broadcast, and the rest were also related to this category.

Zhou fans are very measured, and the live broadcast content they are looking for is similar in nature to Gu Beizhou's previous live broadcasts, and will not arouse Gu Beizhou's disgust and Chu Yi'an's rejection.

These people also put in a lot of effort.

Gu Beizhou also gave him reassurance, "I will give you the answer next time during the live broadcast."

That night, after intense discussions, Gu Beizhou announced the live broadcast content the next day.

Martial arts!

The audience in the live broadcast room called out one after another, and even wanted to introduce Gu Beizhou to a martial arts coach, but he was slapped in the face.

Because Gu Beizhou took them to meet the master he invited.

There were ten people in a row, including retired special forces, Shaolin lay disciples, Taoist masters, Taekwondo black belts...

Gu Beizhou's mobility is really strong. If the Internet celebrity live broadcast competition hadn't ended and he couldn't change the live broadcast content midway, Gu Beizhou could have started the martial arts live broadcast directly.

A sentence floated slowly in the live broadcast room...

【12345: If you have money, you can really do whatever you want! 】

This sentence, together with the saying "A crime that has not been discovered, is not a crime" became an Internet buzzword after all the inside stories of Haining Orphanage were exposed.

The latter sentence comes from the mouth of Kong Fanghua, the director of Haining Orphanage, but the former sentence is the summary of the netizen himself.