Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201 Strange Lisa

"We'll give you a sheep in exchange for that meat."

The tiger's face looked ugly, but he still had to wipe the leopard's butt.

When the leopard heard this, he thought this was no good.

"No, their meat only weighs so much, it's not worth a sheep!"

The tiger glanced at the leopard coldly. The monkey saw this and pulled the leopard to stop talking.

Huzi took a deep breath and looked at Gu Beizhou, "I'm sorry, we misunderstood you before. Your meat is very good. We have a lot of things here that can be exchanged for you."

An waved his hand and said slowly: "It's not urgent, take us to meet our old friends."

Huzi looked at An Baijing's face suspiciously, "What is an old friend?"

An couldn't help laughing, held her forehead and sighed, "I made a mistake, take us to see Lisa."

Huzi became alert when he heard this, "What do you want to see Lisa for?"

Gu Beizhou stood up, glanced at Hu Zi, and said calmly, "It's not normal to meet the person in charge of you!"

Huzi didn't believe that Gu Beizhou had no other purpose and wanted to leave, not even intending to exchange the meat.

"It's too late to leave now." Gu Beizhou's voice sounded faintly behind Hu Zi.

Huzi subconsciously glanced at the long queue behind him.

Huzi was silent.

Not to mention the few of them who came out to graze, there were not so many young and strong people in their entire gathering place.

This is also because of the floods in previous years, otherwise they wouldn't...

"Don't think too much. There are so many of us. It would be easy to take you down. We didn't do it because we came with good intentions."

Huzi and others tried hard to understand the meaning of Gu Beizhou's words, and finally concluded that he had no ill intentions.

No matter how smart they are, they are still simple-minded people. Huzi finally nodded and led Gu Beizhou and the others.

They first went to the place where they were grazing sheep. A large group of sheep were grazing happily in the grass, showing no reaction at all to the arrival of anyone.

"Bei, these sheep are so courageous, even if there are so many of us, they won't run away." An poked Gu Beizhou's arm and whispered.

After poking, An felt that the sheep had nothing to say. After all, Gu Beizhou's arm muscles were really hard and it hurt his hand from poking.

"Why are you so hard!" An complained.

Gu Beizhou was silent.

He suspected his lover was driving and had proof.

He grabbed An's soft fingers that were wandering on his arm, squeezed them in warning, and said in a low and magnetic voice, "An!"

The sound made An instantly excited.

This voice was so familiar. After all, in those days when the sky was dark and the sun could not be seen, he heard this voice all the time.

His body was leaning against Gu Beizhou's arms as softly as if he was stressed. An Pan folded Gu Beizhou's shoulders and prayed softly, "Bei, it's outside."

Gu Beizhou's heavy gaze swept over An's excessively fair neck, shoulders, chest, waist and abdomen.

The tip of his tongue touched the roof of his mouth. Gu Beizhou raised his hand to wrap his arms around the person, blocking the eyes of others.