Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Everything is under control

Even if there is an avalanche, things are not completely out of control.

It can even be said that it was within Gu Beizhou's expectation.

Only when he is absolutely threatened, Hua Guo, who has always maintained a moderate approach, will be able to do things ruthlessly!

When the snow came over, Gu Beizhou immediately protected his head and pressed a special device. His wrist extended into a sphere, firmly protecting Gu Beizhou.

The heavy snow was blocked by the sphere. Gu Beizhou suffered a slight impact but did not lose consciousness.

Counting thirty silently in his mind, Gu Beizhou noticed that the avalanche had subsided.

Tentatively shaking the sphere, I felt the snow slipping off the sphere and the sunlight shining in.

Gu Beizhou immediately shook the sphere without further delay, causing the snow to flutter to both sides.

After a while, the entire transparent ball emerged from the snow. Gu Beizhou pressed on the blue thing that looked like a wristband, and the transparent ball quickly shrank back.

After standing on the snow and waiting for a moment, there was movement from somewhere.

Gu Beizhou looked over and met Guan Jie's narrowly escaped eyes.

"Mr. Gu, just hope you're okay!" Guan Jie said, shaking off the snow on his body.

People appeared in several other places. When Guan Jie saw an enemy personnel, he took off his skis and threw them accurately without hesitation.

Because this was the place designed by Gu Beizhou, Guan Jie and the others were mentally prepared to be buried in the snow. They had received special training from Gu Beizhou, so they could climb out faster now.

In just a few minutes, Gu Beizhou, Guan Jie and the other three guards successfully captured everyone.

After controlling the man, Gu Beizhou immediately slid down the snowy mountain. Guan Jie chased after him, leaving him behind.

Gu Beizhou was like an elf on the snow, incredibly fast.

"elder brother!"

Even though Gu Beizhou's speed was so fast that only an afterimage could be seen, Gu Beizhou could recognize the person as soon as he relied on his body shape.

Gu Beizhou started to slow down, but before he could stop, Gu Bei rushed over.

The two fell heavily to the snow, and Gu Beizhou let out a muffled groan.

When Gu Bei heard this, the excitement on his face froze.

"Brother, brother, where are you injured?" Gu Beiyi's voice was filled with tears.

Gu Beizhou hugged the six-god child tightly and chuckled, "How can I be hurt? I was injured by your frizzy bump."

Gu Beiyi didn't believe it, but he couldn't take off his clothes and take a look now. He pursed his lips and said, "I want to take a look when I get back."

Gu Beizhou showed a completely indifferent attitude on his face, and even used it to tease him. Gu Bei felt relieved.

It's just that he wasn't happy after all, and didn't talk to Gu Beizhou much on the way back.

Returning to their temporary residence, the place was replaced by soldiers inside and outside.

Seeing this, Gu Bei knew something was wrong even though he was stupid.