Chapter 531-540

Chapter 531 Long Aotian, die!

The Kirigakure secret realm showed signs of collapse, and people outside the secret realm also noticed it.

Everyone was a little stunned, knowing that the secret realm would not be closed for nine years.

However, looking at the monks coming out of the secret realm one by one, no matter how hard you believe it, you can only recognize the reality.

As soon as Gu Beizhou showed up, he was spotted by Cassia Mingzi on the flying boat. With a wave of his sleeves, he brought people onto the flying boat, as did other Haoran Sect disciples.

Feeling the familiar aura, Gu Beizhou did not stop the force from sweeping him away.

When they arrived on the flying boat, before they could stand firmly, Gu Beizhou felt a strong wind coming.

He made a backhand shot, and his attacker flew out like a kite with its string broken, flying out of the airship.

"Xiang Wan?" Gu Beizhou frowned, "What is she crazy about?"

Xiang Wan was caught by Long Aotian who had just left the secret realm. The hero saved the beauty. He held Xiang Wan in his arms and glared at Gu Beizhou.

"Why did you hurt her? Wan'er is just a weak woman!"

Chu Yian realized what had happened at this moment and was furious, "It makes sense for her to be weak, right? Can you treat her eyes and then her brain? Look at the magic weapon in her hand. Oh, why is it only allowed to her? You're not allowed to fight back if you hurt someone?"

Xiang Wan huddled in Long Aotian's arms weakly and helplessly, "Brother Aotian, my brother, he is dead. They must have killed my brother. You have to avenge my brother!"

Chu Yian laughed angrily and spoke even more venomously.

"Your brother is dead. Why don't you ask your brother Aotian, who is worse than a waiter in a brothel or a brothel? You know, he went on a killing spree in the secret realm."

Long Aotian's face turned cold and he stared at Chu Yi'an, "You..."

Gu Beizhou didn't give Long Aotian a chance to speak. He pulled Chu Yian behind him and waved his fist in Long Aotian's direction.

The fist's wind was fierce and its momentum was like a rainbow. Wherever it passed, it seemed as if the space was cracking and a terrifying aura spread.

Gu Beizhou took action with the intention of repelling them. As a son of fate, he didn't think he could easily kill many people.

This is also true. Faced with this almost fatal punch, Long Aotian was clearly unable to resist, but he was able to take out the fourth-level magic weapon from the Najie.

He was reluctant, but it was indeed useful. The fourth-level magic weapon successfully withstood the sweep of Gu Beizhou's fist wind.

But Gu Beizhou saw something unusual in this, and his eyes moved.

When Long Aotian was about to tear open the teleportation talisman and escape without saying a word, Gu Beizhou punched him directly, disrupting the space around Long Aotian.

"If you dare to use the teleportation talisman to escape now, I will let you live." Gu Beizhou's voice did not have much murderous intent, but it was even more frightening.

Everyone watched this scene in silence, shaking their heads.

This is a waste of time. If you use the teleportation talisman to hit the muzzle of the space turbulence directly, you will be half dead if you are lucky, and completely dead if you are not lucky.