Chapter 49

"What!? How is she always getting away!" Stella shouted looking at her phone madly. "We need to destroy her! Brian!" She shouted as I'm sitting in my chair holding a whiskey.

*Ding* "Ivana Hayes has replied to all the allegations about her ex and dumping him!" "Ivanna Hayes didn't dump ex-boyfriend Brian but..." "Ivanna Hayes was cheated by her ex-boyfriend before?" "Ivanna Hayes has broken the gossip and told that her ex was the one who broke up with her because he met a girl on his trip that replaced her." Stella reads all the news that is posted in the media.

"She has the audacity to be so calm and respectful in front of the press when she's really a bitch!" I replied looking at Stella. "What are we gonna do now? Everyone is now talking about you." And that made me think about everything.

"Don't worry I have another plan." I mumbled. "If we can't destroy her, we'll destroy her husband instead." I said and she looked at me weirdly. "Are you planning on killing her husband?" She asked, moving her eyes left to right.

"Not yet... not until I made them suffer enough to take everything away from me." I answered and drank my whiskey.

*Back to their POV*
The Paris fashion show was fun and new clothes I get to wear again, new designs I'm loving. Definition of perfect! And a new designer we got to introduce to people with her brand new and elegant clothes that people are gonna love.

It was a quick show and we only have two days here and we're off to London for another fashion show and I have a photoshoot with Aunt Giulio's team then back to New York for a big week.

We got to go to our hotel as tomorrow afternoon is our flight and of course me and my husband were in the same room.

After I left the paparazzi speechless I met Damon in the car as we went off and he told me that he saw what I did back there and he even said that he can tell what I did that made them speechless.

I held his hand after that as I'm feeling this big relief inside me that I got to speak for myself... not just me but for my husband too.

I'm fulfilling my vows that I will protect him no matter what and that's what I'm gonna do.

Damon just got out of the shower whilst I was watching a tv, "You smell fresh, Hon." I said teasingly as he was walking towards me, drying his hair with a towel.

I giggle as I smell a female scent coming from him. I think he used my body wash and shampoo. He suddenly noticed me as he awkwardly hid his reaction and covered his head.

"Sorry, do I smell girly? I couldn't find a men's shampoo nor a body wash so I just used yours. I guess it's not so manly for me to use ladies' stuff." He sat next to me as I stopped him from over thinking.

"Hey... it's ok to use what's mine besides we smell the same right?" I wink and I took the towel from his head.

I don't know but I think I'm being seduced with his look right now. Shirtless, towel covering his bottom. A cold room, with a Paris view, a calming vibe in the room, I think I'm into it right now.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more