Chapter 54

We had breakfast and had a little chat before leaving our hotel. We were kinda in a hurry because the airport is a little far from our hotel and we had to leave early too. We're now on our way to London for another fashion show and for my team up with Aunt Guilio for a photoshoot that is endorsing a new perfume.

We're actually meeting him there once we arrive. "Oh girl, I need a beauty spa." Mama Anton said as he was looking at his mirror and stretching carefully his face, his under eye, his cheeks etc.

"Yeah me too, but mostly I need a massage, especially my feet." I said as I'm sitting next to Damon. "What do you need a massage for?" He asked, then a few minute he looks at me suspiciously and squinting his eyes.

"Do you need a massage because you're tired from this fashion show? Or do you need a massage because your body was so fed up and so... heavy from something?" He pointed his finger at me and making a funny expression.

"Ma-ma!" I said, knitting my brows. They both laugh. "Well anyways, after we arrive we're heading directly to the venue to see how it will go and for you all models too to practice your runways." I nodded my head as we drank his champagne.

"But what is our theme for this fashion show?" I asked curiously as we never got the information what the theme was gonna be. "About that— I don't know either, cus it's my amica Giulio who's gonna hold this show. But let me call him." He dialed his phone as I patiently waited.

"We're sitting in a plane again." I whispered and looked at Damon. He scoffed. "As long as I'm with you, I'm fine sitting in a plane even if it takes twenty four seven." He talked back and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Va bene, va bene, ciao, ci vediamo tra un'ora." Mama Antonio hung the phone up and looked at me. "So the theme will be futuristic and fantasy." "Ooh... I like that. Sounds interesting." I said.

"Yes, cupcake, that's why you need to rest whilst we're on a flight because this week is gonna be a hell of a ride." He leaned back in his chair as the lights of our plane turned off.

Hour and minutes later we arrived in London and paparazzi were crazily waiting and taking pictures and asking many questions, even blocking our way. They're circling in formation to have an interview with us and a flash of lights coming from cameras hitting our faces as I'm glad we're wearing sunglasses.

Bodyguards were trying to hold them off as we're done checking our passports etc. Leaving the airport was much worse than I thought. Mama Antonio who is in front of us with our other co-stylists and make-up artists and me and Damon who's only behind them.

I'm holding Damon's hand as we're leaving the inside when paparazzi asked questions, "Ivanna is he your rumored husband?" "Is he the one you replace with with Brian?" "Are you here with him for the London fashion show?"

So damn many questions! I want to answer them one by one but what's the point if it's only gonna get worse. I'm glad Damon is wearing his shades and a mask too so that they won't take pictures of him and to keep his privacy too.

We've reached the outside and it's pretty chilly. "Get inside the car." Said the bodyguards to us as we all got in and some were in the other cars. "Oh god, the paparazzi needs to calm down." Said mama Anton so annoyingly as the door closed.

"Oh how I wish they'd disappear like bubbles." I said and checked on Damon. "Are you alright, Hon?" I asked as he took off his mask but not his shade. "Yeah, I'm not just used to this— crowds I guess. How do y'all even handle this kind of situation everyday?" He asked curiously.

"Welcome to our world, Damon." Mamà Anton smirks at him as he shakes his coat.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more