Chapter 63

The next day, five o'clock am* Damon woke up early in the morning and at the same time the two were also resting. Damon quickly removed the IV that was attached in his hand and he sat down in a daze.

William woke up and immediately noticed that Damon was awake and saw that he was restless. He immediately stood up to help his best friend. "Damon, what are you doing?" He was holding his shoulder trying to assist him when Damon was stubbornly trying to leave.

"What time is it? I need to be home now." Asked Damon with an aggressive tone in his voice. "It's five o'clock in the morning and can you please calm down? You just had a few stitches on your shoulder." Damon rubbed the side of his face.

William helped him lay back on his bed when he noticed a little circle of blood in his hand. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." Said whispering madly. "Did you just pull the IV off of your hand?!" Damon remained silent and dead serious.

William slapped his own forehead out of frustration. "If you don't want your wife to worry or find out what has happened to you... to us then don't make it obvious." He said getting mad.

"I don't need your scolding so keep it to yourself." Replied Damon. "Then don't be a pain in the ass!" He whispered madly when Theo woke up too.

"Finally! You're awake." He said and got up noticing the two had a little small fight. "I know you want to go home immediately but you have to recover first before going back to your wife cus for sure she's gonna be hella distressed."

"You're lucky you don't have any wounds in your face but everything else you can hide it especially your chest that had a stitches." He then mumbled. William took a few napkins and gave it to Damon. "Here, wipe it off."

Two hours later* The three are now getting ready to leave the hospital when they hear a nurse coming. "We have to make up a fake identity for her so if she says something just act with it." Theo and the nurse came in a second later after he said those words.

"Good morning, Mr. Cooper, how are you doing today? Are you feeling well?" She asked and was checking on him and on the hospital stuff.

"I'm... perfectly fine now thanks for asking." He knitted one of his brows as the two were just signaling their eyes off that that's the fake last name they came up with last night.

"That's good to hear. So as you leave the hospital today here is some medication and some cream and ointment for your wound that had stitches on it. You're just gonna drink the medication every Morning after you eat breakfast, then the cream and ointment you're going to put in the evening after you take a shower put them both together."

She handed it to him as she gave him a wide smile and he slowly took them and not really thinking of using it. "Tha-thank you." He said and looked at the nurse. "Alright, just go to the desk to pay for the bill and you're good to go sir. Have a good day and be careful."

She then left and as the three... they went to the front desk and paid the bill and went off.

They went outside and their men were outside waiting for them and of course they had to get a new car because the car they were using yesterday was a pure crash.

"Drive us back to my house." He said and got inside and they all drove off.

*********

"So where's your men?" Asked Roman as he's arms were crossed. Brian was seething with anger when his men did not return and were not given the news they were waiting for.

"Obviously something had happened to them. You failed in your plan to kill Damon because you think you could knock him out just like that. Your men are sloppy!" Roman was blaming Brian when he failed his plan.

"Shut your mouth!" He shouted at him and that's when he gave Brian a looked.

"I'm just getting started, there's more to come. Just wait and see." He said. "I'll do the planning and I'll be in charge for our next planned since you can't keep up with him." Roman added before leaving the room.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more