Chapter 69

After five minutes of waiting, we both entered our bathroom and looked at each other before looking at the pregnancy tests lined up in the bathroom sink.

And there it was all plus lines, positive my wife is pregnant with our first baby. Ivanna's reaction was shocked that she even covered half of her face when she saw that the tests were positive and I couldn't stop the joy on my face and I even took one of the pts to look at it closely.

"Oh my god." She mumbles. "Tell me I'm not seeing things?" She removed her hands from her face and held my hand without noticing it. "You're pregnant, Hon." I said and looked at her and she was still in shock. She was looking at the tests when tears started pouring down her cheeks.

I hugged her tightly in my arms, comforting and expressing my love for her. "I don't even know why I'm crying." She chuckles. "We're gonna be parents... you're gonna be a mom." I said, wiping her tears. "And you're gonna be a dad, the moment you've been waiting for." We both giggled as I nodded my head so happily.

"Sì, sì, my dreams came true." I kissed her sweet plump lips and we both leaned with the tip of our noses together. "How are you feeling?" I asked as our eyes were closed. "I'm... very happy and at the same time I'm nervous." She replied with the low tone of her voice.

"I want you to listen to me, Hon.... I, Damon Eros, your husband promised to you that I'll always be here with you during your pregnancy journey, I'll be here to do whatever you want me to do, to take care of you and our baby, to be your comfort zone, and to be your best friend."

"Don't hold yourself back, I'm gonna be by your side and I know that you're gonna make such a good mom; our baby will be loved and I don't want you to be scared, I don't want you to feel like you're not safe."

"I want you to be yourself, to feel yourself, to feel what you want, to enjoy your first pregnancy and it may be tough as our baby grows in your belly but it'll be all worth it."

I then kneel in front of her touching Ivanna's belly. "And for you my love, we can't wait for you to be here in our arms... to see your beautiful angelic spirit. I promise you that you'll have a wonderful loving family and I'll always protect you and your mommy."

"Just don't give her a hard time." I looked up on Ivanna and she laughed. "I hope that you grow healthy and strong and I know you'll bring more joy to our little family, jellybean." I kissed her belly and leaned the side of my head and hugged our baby from the outside of her or his mommy's belly.

"I can't wait for our family to grow." Ivanna said as I stood up and grabbed the tests. "Let's go here." I grabbed her gently to our bed as we've been standing in our bathroom for the last twenty minutes.

"I'm gonna get us an appointment tomorrow, my family has the best obgyn doctor and I'll get her for you as our personal doctor." I said as Ivanna nodded her head.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more