Chapter 70

The next day we had a little early appointment and it's a good thing because it'll not be that crowded but we still have to cover ourselves so that no one can see us. The Eros's personal doctor who's now my husband and I's personal doctor, she's really great and friendly and kind.

No wonder she stayed as their family doctor for so many years. As soon as we got in her office she did some physical exams on me, an ultrasound, some tests and she asked a few questions about me, and she did check my small belly. The gel she puts in my stomach is kind of cold but I can handle it.

After an hour she had all the results that they did and told us that I'm six weeks and a half pregnant. Damon was so delighted by the good news and so was I. And so the doctor told us all the good news... everything was great on me, there were no abnormal conditions I'm having, the baby's healthy.

But... the doctor did advise us, me to be really careful and be cautious at all times because the first trimester is the hard part of pregnancy. She told me to always eat healthy foods, stay hydrated, do some pregnancy exercises, to always take a rest, and to not be stressed.

Of course Damon was so focused on what she was saying and I know that he's gonna remember all that. And that's all about it pretty much and she gave us some names for me to buy and vitamins for me to take everyday. God, I love that woman!

After visiting the hospital, Damon and I were on our way back to our house and the ride was perfect. Even though my belly is still a little flat, Damon's hands were already in my stomach touching our little jellybean.

I can't imagine if my belly is totally grown and his hands in my stomach... that would be so fun. And our baby gets to feel his or her dad's hand from the outside.

Fast forward*
It has been a week since we first visited my OB and all I did was rest, do some exercises for pregnant women, eat healthy foods, relax myself etc.

Damon didn't let me move or do something in the kitchen... not even cooked food, he did the cooking for us, he didn't let me do chores, and many household things.

I'm not really used to this routine but I have to adjust for the sake of me and my baby.

But this week hasn't been really easy for me— I always have morning sickness, I sometimes have a mood swing, and I'm starting to have cravings especially at night. I can't even sleep because I'm thinking about food.

I even have to wake Damon up sometimes and I feel so bad for asking him too much. Sometimes I even disturb him whilst he's working because he can't flee back to Russia nor to Italy or somewhere else.

I'm just glad that he's always here for me especially at this rate. He's the best husband I could have asked for.

However, I got really furious when he didn't tell me earlier that Brian's men had tried to kill them on the way back home to New York. I had tried to calm myself down after he told me that he got hurt so bad and even showed me his shot chest that's healing already.

Brian is a sick prick! He couldn't take me down. That's why he's now targeting my husband?! I need to take action for this asshole. I don't even know why he's being like a jackass when he's literally happy.

What does he want from me? From my family? Why can't he just move on and act like I don't exist. Gosh! Why did I even meet a crazy guy like him?!

I need to do something to protect my husband, myself and my entire family for the actions he's going to take.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more